- All placeable items currently in-game (full chest of each)
- All NPCs
- At least four copies of most armor, tools, weapons, and accessories
- A limited stock (mostly one stack each) of most crafting materials
- Lots and lots of empty flat space.
The only thing on this world besides the buildings you spawn in is dirt. It starts slightly above the underground and continues clear down into what would be hell. If you load this on a map viewer it is the most boring world in existence.
This does, however, make it a perfect place to design a dungeon, play with wiring systems and traps, or test different combinations of building materials to find a selection you like the look of. Since chests now transfer when you copy structures via TEdit you can now build your entire adventure here and move it to the map of your choice.
As always, let me know if you find something missing. I will see posts here eventually, but the fastest way to get my attention is via the map's thread on the Terraria forums.
Terraria version required: Terraria v220.127.116.11
Make sure you have this version or higher or the map will not load. Having the backup file will not help as the backup will also not load if your game is not up to date.
All 18.104.22.168 items should now be included! As always if you see something missing please let me know.
Yes, the stylist has now moved in.
- Terraria 1.2.3 All Items Map with NPCs
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 14,217 Monthly Downloads
- Builder's Workshop
- Items & Storage
- 7,988 Monthly Downloads
- MTEN ULTIMATE MAP 1.2.4
- Art, Gardening & Farms, Items & Storage, and Fortresses & Living Quarters
- 5,149 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 3,451 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,926 Monthly Downloads