The fantastic city of Cheam towers over the fairly unexplored planetside of Eguun.
From a security force's headquarters and jails to a few restaurants, residential areas, a church, a bank, a graveyard and many other establishments, all with purpose, there are many great buildings.
The city is contained by a monster-proof barrier, and can quite easily be exited or left.
The whole city is powered, and certain sections can be turned off. The "Underway" system allows easy navigation of the city streets, and the whole construction is fairly realistic. Blocks are divvied up into "residential" and "business" sections, as well as government.
The only building programs used were one to backwall the two side pillars, as well as a small section of long glass on the left and right of the middle of the structure.
I built 80% of the city alone but was assisted both in some ideas and physically by my server.
It was done about Januray 5th, but I have waited quite awhile before making it public.
Thank you all.
~ CHA ~ Rokuzo ~ Ultima Weapon
January 9th - Finished and full use for server began.
- Terraria 1.2.3 All Items Map with NPCs
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 14,402 Monthly Downloads
- Builder's Workshop
- Items & Storage
- 8,083 Monthly Downloads
- MTEN ULTIMATE MAP 1.2.4
- Art, Gardening & Farms, Items & Storage, and Fortresses & Living Quarters
- 5,156 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 3,631 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,931 Monthly Downloads