- Read all signs.
- You can buy from vendors. The only things you can't buy are Dynamite, Bombs, etc. No explosives. And no buying picks, etc.
- No tools.
- No crafting.
- Put the world file into your Worlds folder. Instructions here.
- Do not create a new character. I've supplied a character with the necessary starting items. Put him in your Players folder. His name is Orcen. Follow the same instructions for installing the world but put him in your "Players" folder.
- If you're at the Player and/or World limit, you may need to back-up one of the worlds/players to see the world/player.
- Due to only one person needing the map, all multiplayer players need to create a new character.
- Up to 4 players can adventure their way through.
Special thanks to all the people in the Necro Knights, this was a sort of collaboration with their clan and me, they were wonderful to work with, especially Erasold, Gengi, and SynthAura. Also a special thanks to my trusty beta testers Tel and Novate.
1.1.1 - Fixed a bug.
1.1 - Bugs and typos squashed
1.0 - Release
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,165 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,813 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 1,954 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,650 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,609 Monthly Downloads