- Read all signs.
- You can buy from vendors. The only things you can't buy are Dynamite, Bombs, etc. No explosives. And no buying picks, etc.
- No tools.
- No crafting.
- Put the world file into your Worlds folder. Instructions here.
- Do not create a new character. I've supplied a character with the necessary starting items. Put him in your Players folder. His name is Orcen. Follow the same instructions for installing the world but put him in your "Players" folder.
- If you're at the Player and/or World limit, you may need to back-up one of the worlds/players to see the world/player.
- Due to only one person needing the map, all multiplayer players need to create a new character.
- Up to 4 players can adventure their way through.
Special thanks to all the people in the Necro Knights, this was a sort of collaboration with their clan and me, they were wonderful to work with, especially Erasold, Gengi, and SynthAura. Also a special thanks to my trusty beta testers Tel and Novate.
1.1.1 - Fixed a bug.
1.1 - Bugs and typos squashed
1.0 - Release
- Builder's Workshop
- Items & Storage
- 15,538 Monthly Downloads
- Terraria 1.2.3 All Items Map with NPCs
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 13,999 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 3,702 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 3,527 Monthly Downloads
- Ethnessa - NPC Town | Large Map | Unexplored |
- Adventures, Fortresses & Living Quarters, Multiplayer, and Survival
- 2,560 Monthly Downloads