- You can play with up to 3 people
- You must use a new character
- You must get rid of your starting tools at the beginning of the map
- It's VERY recommended to play on low resolution or it could spoil a lot of the map for you
What is The Facility?
The Facility is an adventure map where you play as a test subject who is testing all sorts of rooms built underground. You will have puzzles to solve, enemies to fight, and of course platforming. The Facility is a very mysterious place that will make you ask yourself questions about everything that is happening. Whatever The Facility is, is all up to you to decide. Note: Everything in this map was collected and built legit so don't expect a huge amazing map made of gold with a 10 plat reward
- The Facility 2 - http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/facility-2/
How to get started:
- Download the map from any of the links on this map page and save it on your computer
- Go to the location you saved it at and extract the files from the zip you downloaded by using a program like winrar
- Change the number on the file from world1 to a number that you dont already have (ex: if you already have a world1 and world2 in your terraria saves then name it world3)
- Take your new world you downloaded and put it with your other terraria worlds(terraria saves are located in Documents - My games - Terraria - Worlds)
- Start up terraria, make a new character, and enjoy the map.
- PedguinGames - Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r_8HgOpO0k&feature=player_embedded Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGTGRhfEbI&feature=player_embedded
- Url - Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZIORc4BUc Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x--duj8gdY
- 5/30 - Released a very early version of map.
- 5/30 - Had a problem with spawn location but it's now fixed.
- 5/31 - Found enough materials in nearby caves to make the map 3 player.
- 5/31 - Released a newer version of the map showing the progress i've made so far.
- 6/1 - The map is finally complete, download is up.
- 6/2 - Because of the 1st room being overly difficult i've changed it to make it a lot easier.
- 6/16 - Somebody by the name of url put out a lets play video and i fixed some small issues that I noticed when watching the video.
- 6/16 - Started the making of my 2nd custom map, The Facility 2.
- 6/17 - Increased difficulty on a couple of rooms after seeing how easy they were.
- 6/19 - Felt the need to clean up the thread a bit and i also added a videos section. Feel free to post your playthrough of the map, I would love to watch them.
- 6/25 - Added a glowstick instead a torch for underwater room since torches no longer work underwater as of 1.0.5.
- 8/21 - Updated a few of the small issues I noticed were still on the map, just trying to keep the map at its best.
- Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/?2v7nefvtrc3boh3
- Terraria Online - http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/the-facility-now-complete.19185/
- Another download link for the map is accessible from this map page
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,365 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,956 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 1,992 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,711 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,625 Monthly Downloads