It's a small world, all the chests are empty, there's two piggy banks, one in each of the larger towers, and it's on a clean world, no bosses dead or chests looted.
The terrarium is loaded with pots on the lower levels and hopefully an enticing room for the Dryad.
Speaking of NPC's, the only ones that have shown up are the Nurse, she's in the floating castle, and the merchant, who's hanging out in the upper part of the grey tower.
It's just a spawling fortress you can use as your base and storage. It's on a clean 1.0.5 world.
Here's a pic:
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,165 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,813 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 1,954 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,650 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,609 Monthly Downloads