This is my first creation, and it took me a very long time. It has ten major sections and stands at 638 ft tall!.
x My (golden) living quarters
x Tunnel to Underworld (One way)
x Apartments for NPC's
x Small Garden
x Direct route to dungeon
x Shrubbery artwork
x Organized collection of items (stacks of 250 each)
x Final tier with windows and view!
x Lava/Water pits for traps against blood moons.
.. and much much more!
You will have to take a little walk when hiking to the house after spawning. It's waaay to the left. If you hit the desert you've gone too far! To cross the water trap I would suggest having rocket boots but if you don't have them you can most certainly build a bridge.
Please comment and tell me your thoughts <3
1.0 - Map Posted
1.1 - Cottage on Island added + small renovations on house
1.2 - Pathway to other island completed
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,206 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,760 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 2,025 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,668 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,651 Monthly Downloads