Yep, this is a series mazes. There are now 10 mazes in this world, all connected, Maze 0 through 9, respectively.
You DON'T have to start a new character. Anyone can finish the maps regardless of gear/items, but you should bring a weapon though. At the start you get a Gravitation Potion and a Lucky Horseshoe and before each maze you get a certain amount of Gravitation Potions and Torches. At your first checkpoint you have a bed to set as your spawn and you get a magic mirror and two mana crystals if you have no mana.
There are beds before each maze for easy restarting whether you get lost or quit and come back. The Torches in the chests before each maze can be used to help "breadcrumb trail" your way through.
Here are some videos made of it, thanks guys! They technically are spoilers cause they show the route. These videos were made from version 1.o and only contain the first 3 mazes. From PedguinGames:
v1.1 - Added more Gravitation Potions to Maze 4.
v 1.0 - 10 Mazes, mazes 0-9.
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,165 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,813 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 1,954 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,650 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,609 Monthly Downloads