PacMap Arena is another Terraria PVP map, from H[R]G, inspired by the Pac-Man arcade game released in 1980.
NOTE: Make a BACKUP COPY of the world file for easy restoration of starter chests. Copy your backup file and paste it to your world’s folder and overwrite to restore.
You could have at least one extra person to act as the moderator/referee. This person can keep score, time, and give you a countdown before starting the match however he wants to start it.
Hardcore CTG (3v3 / 4v4 / 5v5) • New Hardcore Characters • Trash starting items • Chose teams and collect your chest items • Use beds to set spawn for the team you are on • Ref starts match however he wants • Use your favorite mana weapon to pew pew and melt faces • Use Resto Pots(2) or Sunfury if you fall short of mana • Match ends when both gems are placed in one chest -or- The last man standing.
The Pac Arena • Either New Softcore Characters or your favorite PvP Characters • There are chests provided if you choose a new Character • Ref (if there is one) starts the match • Have Fun
2-18-12 : Release
- Terraria 1.2.3 All Items Map with NPCs
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 16,429 Monthly Downloads
- Builder's Workshop
- Items & Storage
- 9,131 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 3,892 Monthly Downloads
- MTEN ULTIMATE MAP 1.2.4
- Art, Gardening & Farms, Items & Storage, and Fortresses & Living Quarters
- 3,619 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,470 Monthly Downloads