Update: So its been nearly a year since I've created Quest for Adventure... And I think its time to make a 1.3 update to celebrate a map that I have respected for nearly a year! Enjoy "A Quest for Adventure 1.3"!
People in the land have wondered when the next Hero(s) would appear to save them and keep them safe. For many years no one has come to their aid. But now (a Hero/Heroes) are rising to begin their quest for adventure and save the land from all that is evil!
Team up with friends or fight by yourself in this not so fast paced RPG adventure map!
Use 4 different types of classes.
Warrior - Sword loving hack&slashing buffed Swordsman!
Mage - The one who is mystic and has great powers once achieved!
Archer - Bow lover, Arrow lover, Ranged lover!
Gunslinger - The only class that uses guns for a living!
With most of the odds on his/her/their back(s) the Hero(s) set out on his/her/their first Quest for Adventure!
Not so FAQ: Why did you create this map?
A: I wanted to make a new approach to map making and thought of making a much longer one!
Q: Will there be new classes?
A: Possibly... I have to fit everything correctly for it to be implemented.
Q: Why did you say it was gonna be delayed?
A: Twisted mod had stopped in production which made me will depressed. Thus, i was determined to get this map off my chest and i did!
Q: Whats the purpose of this map?
A: Play it and find out!
Q: Spelling errors?
A: Yes.. expect many of them... -_- But it will still be readable! :D
Q: Were you inspired by Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy and made this map cause of them?
A: Kinda... But a few other maps made me want to make this map. It was meant to be a Tutorial map for parkour noobs.
Q: Alright after reading the desc., am I going to enjoy this map?
A: Try it!
Q: Why did you supply me with so much loot?
A: I didn't. Its a 4 player map so there's 4 sets of items for each player. And only 1 Class per player :)
Q: How can I help?
A: Play the map or recommend it to people. Or give me ideas. Anything useful is helpful!
Enjoy! (More FAQ possible...)
Yes a Minecraft reference... I think its pretty useful. Thanks Notch!
---1.3 Anniversary Update--------------
(Side Note: This update is to fix all the annoyances in the map. Such
as the need to travel very long distances all the time.)
+ Added new dungeons.
+ Added Side Dungeons.
+ Added New features.
+ Added the ability to combine certain accessories.
* Changed the destination for the Golden Keys.
* Changed up numbers of potions and coins in chests.
* Some towns have healing stations to recover nearly lost HP and MP.
* Even More Sign Changes.
- Removed the painfully hard to travel of getting the golden keys. (You still have to get them,
but their in a dungeon like area.)
---1.2 FINAL Update--------------------
(Yeah... Sorry... I don't want this to be the last update... But it is... Sorry.)
+ Added Further Upgrades to the Miner Class. (You have to explore or look for clues to get these upgrades.)
+ Added New ore's in some caves and dungeon areas for the miner. (hint hint)
+ Added Neptunes Treasure Trove (Only accessible with a Miner.)
+ Added Gigus Forge (The forge of the gods! Good luck finding it!)
+ Added God's Healing Station
+ Added the use of Alchemy
+ Added Waterstone Alchemy (A potion farming house.)
+ Added more hidden chests
+ Added a Rules.txt (This way, it takes up less space and its easier to proceed.)
+ Added more Protip signs for new players
* Made it easier to get Hellstone.
* Changed and added a few signs to make it easier to read.
* Finnaly made the wooden boomerang for the archer diffrent in the upgraded classes!
(The Reason why it took SOOOOOO long to finish this update, was cause I added SO MANY THINGS!!!)
+ A new class: Miner (DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!)
+ Added Difficulty's for the classes. (Mainly for single-player but it still works for Multiplayer.)
+ Added Types. Melee, Ranged, Interactive.
+ Added more "Side Quests".
+ Added a Corruption Biome (To make it slightly harder. Theres obsidian to protect it from spreading on its own.)
+ Added the ability to obtain (If you can afford it...) Rocket boots!
+ Added hidden passages that can only be unlocked by a Miner.
+ Added a few more hidden chests. (The better hidden they are, the better the contents!)
+ Added Another hidden boss fight... Can you find it?
+ Added a few new rules.
+ Added Tru's Tomb (Only Accessible with a Miner.)
+ Added "The Cursed Dimension"
+ Added a Pit of Trials section for the Miner (Nearly forgot about doing that... XD)
+ Added some "Bars" in some chests. (They are for the Miner. Theres a rule about those.)
+ Added a few more buff chests. (The Miner doesn't get any buffs since he can forge his own weapons and armor. Only
at the new secret boss fight can he get his buffs.)
* MAJOR SIGN CHANGES!!!
* Changed a few locations of signs and ore's.
* Replaced a few meteorite ore's with sand to make it easier to cross without a Miner.
* Changed a few chest contents.
* Changed the Name of Forgotten Plains to Corruption Badlands .
* Modified the Rules a bit.
* Reduced the Harpy spawn rate (Let me know if it either did nothing or increased the spawn rate! :) ) In turn,
this changed the world surface and ground levels. (If you find a black strip, don't worry! Its not part of the
map nor should it be there. Let me know if you find it. Also, you might notice it with high resloution, but the darkness
for some reason will flash without it being there. Not sure why it is doing that.)
- Removed the Flat Land Desert.
+ More pots (For real this time :))
* Fixed some walls from glass to bricks
+ Added Windows (Cause I thought it would make the house's look nice :) )
+ MORE POTS! (As if theres not enough already!)
+ Added more statue's to make it look nicer... and to give an idea of whats to come.
* Fixed the Underground Dirt Backround from becoming a Normal Terrain Backround. (Not sure why it was doing that :/ )
* More Sign Fixes!
* Threw away and replaced statues to place the new ones!
+ Added Cobalt bricks to allow you to fly up to the finish of the map
+ Added a new Helmet to mages 4th class
+ Added Ironskin Potions when you first enter The Underworld (Since its pretty much impossible to get through it without dying...)
* Sign Fixes
* Swaped armor of Gunslinger's 3rd and 4th class
* Fixed Guide from spawning as a Dryad
- Builder's Workshop
- Items & Storage
- 10,195 Monthly Downloads
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's v18.104.22.168
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 8,389 Monthly Downloads
- Ethnessa - NPC Town | Large Map | Unexplored |
- Adventures, Fortresses & Living Quarters, Multiplayer, and Survival
- 3,964 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 3,878 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 2,399 Monthly Downloads