Play as James Sunderland in this custom Terraria map, who's on quest to find his wife in Silent Hill.
- - Single Player Adventure which mostly uses Guns as primary weapon.
- - Large, dark labyrinths and dungeons.
- - It's dark everywhere, only your torch to light you up
- - Adventure that's inspired on Silent Hill 2's story and setting.
- - 4 Difficulty Mode.
- - 4 Endings.
- - Adventure that last about 2 hours
- - New Character Only. Dump your starting items.
- - Keep your Copper Short-sword at the beginning if you're not confidant enough.
- - Do not craft Torches or Wooden Platforms
- - When you acquire the axe or pickaxe, do not axe/pick any block unless a Sign tells you to.
- - You can use any usable bed as a Checkpoint.
- - Follow the Signs. They may contain hints as to what to do next.
- - You can use the Wrench and the Wire Cutter as much as you want once you find them...
Enjoy a restful and peaceful vacation....
- - Download the file.
- - Extract the WLD file and the WLD backup in your Terraria's World folder (C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAMEHERE\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds)
- - Open Terraria and select "Silent Hill 2 Adv. Map vX.XX"
- - Enjoy!
Youtube "Let's Play" Links
Sn3kynite : Silent Hill Adventure Ep.1 - time to go to town
Uppercuthero : Silent Terraria 2 part 1 Mary, could you really be in this town?
miguelloquendo999 : Terraria Custom Map - Silent Hill - Part 01
coolsoandrew : Terraria: Silent Hill 2 Adventure Part 1: My First Handgun/Introduction
TheRustBucket1 : Terraria - Silent hill 2 pt 1 | lots of signs
TheBink1000 : Terraria Silent Hill Adven. Map Ep.1
VIDEODUDES1234 : Terraria Custom Map Silent Hill 2 Part 1 The Story
JavenHD : Terraria - Silent Hill 2 Adv Map! Created By Vaguabond
orbb24 : Terraria Custom Map: Silent Hill 2 Part 1
thecrikmaster1 : Terraria: Silent Hill 2! part 1
MaNCorEmeansGODlike : TERRARIA MAP REVIEWS EPISODE 1 Silent hill 2 map PART 1
Nibhuru : #Terraria - Let's Play Silent Hill 2 Parte 1 (Português)
Eddy1108TheGamer : Terraria: Silent Hill 2 Adventure Map Ep.1 : Radio-GPS?
RafaellaKilana : Kara Plays: Terraria (Custom Map) Silent Hill: Into The Scary!
Super Epic Awesome Scream from Terraria
- - 4th Ending Added: Merry Christmas!
- - Bullet Adjust: Cut out around 3000 bullets of each type.
- - Weapon Adjust: Removed Flintlock Pistol, Removed Minishark, Removed Dark Lance, Removed Night's Edge, Debuffed Shotgun and Flamethrower, Buffed Musket, Added Breaker Blade. Pistol and Musket position changed.
- - Aesthetics: Optimized Intro's dirt, stone and grass. Added more tree variations. Polished some background buildings. Polished some background walls here and there. Added some background windows in Hotel. Added some background Ads along the way to the Historical Society.
- - Moved Pete's Bowl-o-Rama in between Heaven's Night and Brookhaven Hospital.
- - Demon Torches added to all Boss Rooms.
- - The Guide is now starring as Eddy Dumbrowski...
- - Mandatory Typo Fix like every update
- - King Slime is now in the boss roosters.
- - Fixed "Hell" that could not be finished due to World Border Limit. Thanks to Curse Forge user Cade51 for pointing this out.
- - Fixed some typos... again.
- - Fixed the EoW room's wood platforms to be more user-friendly.
- - New Difficulty Added: Very Easy.
- - Added a Colored Torch chest for Easy difficulty.
- - Added Colored Torches at some places.
- - Added some complementary Wire Switch rooms.
- - Added a couple of new weapons, accessories and misc items from Terraria's 1.1 update.
- - Pete's Bowl-o-Rama added.
- - Added a second door the Historical Society. Breaking down the wood patch canceled the Spawn point and sets it back to the beginning. Credit goes to Curse Forge user Rootbeerbottle for pointing this out.
- - Added a bed before the Eater of World battle room.
- - Moved the bed to the right after the Eater of World battle room. It could be clicked through the fence, which made the battle room skip-able by dying.
- - Changed the Wood Side Apartment's Red Brick to Green Brick. More enemy spawn.
- - Added more mine shafts in the Wiltse Coal mine to make it more confusing.
- - Some spots here and there needed to be patched with Walls.
- - Added an hint after the first jump in the Prison.
- - Added a note about the Eye of Cthulhu on the Evil Hospital's Roof.
- - Fixed a bunch of typos in the signs.
- - NEW DUNGEON: Evil Lake View Hotel.
- - Increased Wood Side/Blue Creek Apartment's roof size to force enemy spawn inside the buildings.
- - Added a Bed checkpoint in the Historical Society and the Prison.
- - Redesigned the docks. Added a lighthouse and a lighthouse keeper room.
- - Added some wooden platforms in the "impossible" areas of the Wiltse Coal mine. You can still craft platforms and the Grappling Hooks stays.
- - Added a chest to a "secret" location.
- - Name in Terraria changed from "Silent Hill" to "Silent Hill 2 Adv. Map vX.XX".
- - Changed the position of the torch. It was too dark to see...
- - Added the Grappling Hook. The Wiltse Coal Mine was too hard without it. It's still possible to complete the map without the Grappling Hook.
- - Map Done
- Builder's Workshop
- Items & Storage
- 120,085 Monthly Downloads
- Terraria 1.2.3 All Items Map with NPCs
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 17,909 Monthly Downloads
- Moon Lord Farm
- Adventures, Fortresses & Living Quarters, Survival, Templates, and Gardening & Farms
- 13,713 Monthly Downloads
- Terraria HappyDays Ultimate World of AFK Traps
- Dungeons, Fortresses & Living Quarters, Multiplayer, Survival, and Gardening & Farms
- 13,196 Monthly Downloads
- ssj5 all item map 1.3
- Art and Items & Storage
- 9,961 Monthly Downloads