After months at sea searching for the lost Island of Skellig Valnus with only scraps of rumor and myth to guide you and your men, your boat ruptures on the shore of a mysterious outcropping. As day breaks, you collect yourself on a small raft and look about you. Everything has come to this.
With the support of many video playthroughs and so much helpful feedback in the official Terraria forums, I am excited to announce --
Skellig Valnus (v2)!
- Now with more beds and less breakability. None, in fact. (I promise.)
- Lava now pools below the floor, keeping even the noobliest of gamers on the right path.
- All windows in the Garden of the Lamenting Deity have been paned with glass.
- All circuitry is now 100% impervious to custom button placement.
- Inactive Stone Blocks are now at least 2 spaces from their respective switches.
So go on, play it and enjoy!
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,289 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,971 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 1,940 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,741 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,600 Monthly Downloads