Thank you for your interest in Ted's Terraria Tutorial Level!
By playing through this controlled environment you will learn about Fighting, Crafting, Mining, and Building. There is an archery range, forest, housing complex, and mini-mine for you to explore. Along the way instructional signs are present to help you learn the concepts of this game. Don't worry you're in good hands.
The level should take less than an hour.
To play. 1. Download this map
2. Place in map directory (C:\Users\%your name%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds)
3. Open the game and create a new charecter
4. Choose Tutorial Level Last Draft Original
5. Create a new charecter to start fresh when you are done in the tutorial level
This is version one of the map. Here is video of it in action [youtube.com link coming]
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,365 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,956 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 1,992 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,711 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,625 Monthly Downloads