Terraria Fortress 2
I've been working on this idea to remake Team Fortress 2 maps in Terraria. Go ahead and try them out!
I've been working on this since I released the 1st map back on September 30, 2011 and am now uploading it here to Curse now that I know about this site. XD
Here is My original thread on Terraria Online, all the information is there. ;p
There are none! You can play however you want. You can use your own character or pre-made characters that are just like the mercenaries from TF2!
If you want to play with rules, it's easy! Take over the enemy's fortress! It's that simple. Some maps like 2Fort are capture the flag style, where you have to infiltrate the enemy base and steal their intelligence! (in ctf maps, it's the book in the enemy base's chest) Other maps you simply have to kill off the entire opposing team to win! I am going to add capture point functionality at some point, but I really just want to build the maps first for now.
Hopefully fixed the zip file this time.
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,335 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 3,008 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 1,965 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,750 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,621 Monthly Downloads