Terraribros - TNAKO
Created by Chloraak Steam ID: Sherrah550
Welcome to Terraribros. This is a platforming game, much like the old mario games.
[.The History.] -Characters- Murphy Terraribro - A life-long electrician. Murphy has always been infatuated with the princess of the Realm, Princess Poach. (Her family is a long line of illicit animal hunters.) Recently, however, the evil king Boourns has taken her prisoner in his fortress. Murphy will face countless threats and explore HUGE... Tracts of land in this story.
Larry Terraribro - Murphy's younger brother, Larry is an Electrician who was trained by Murphy. He doesn't have a crush on Princess Poach, but there is a girl in his life, her name is Pansy. She loves flowers, but she's kind of creeped out by Larry's hair lip.
Princess Poach - Her Great grandfather got the name 'Poach' by hunting boars in the neighboring village. However, it turns out the boars were dogs, and they were the king's guard dogs. She loves Murphy, but has recently been taken captive by the evil king Boourns. Now, Murphy must race to save her. (Actually, she doesn't exist, but don't let the lack of truth behind there being a reward for beating this turn you away from it.)
King Boourns - The evil king of the realm. He loves Princess Poach and wishes to rule the world with her, but she doesn't like him. Probably because of his name. Boourns.
Pansy - She doesn't matter. Really. She's the forced girlfriend of Hair lip Larry.
and YOU, the PLAYER! - I know, makes no sense, right? Why the hell are you the player if it's Murphy who wants to save Princess Poach? Well, why sit here asking stupid questions that I don't have answers to? You're the one who's playing the game - Don't fall down holes, and tread lightly... For you are on hallowed ground.
-End Character List.-
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. (Or, you know, playing.)
1. Start with a fresh character. Name him Murphy Terraribro if you're feeling adventurous. 2. Toss away your Pickaxe, but keep your Axe and sword. No block breaking. 3. The only money you get will be money from killing beasts or you find in some pre-determined chests. Money will be used to buy Grenades ONLY, save for 1 bomb. You are allowed 1 bomb at a time to reach hidden chests behind thin walls or to progress in a certain direction. No TNT, and only 1 Bomb at a time. Grenades are as many as you can afford, they're weaponry. 4. No Grapples, no artifacts, no armor, base health and magic. If you find the bonus chests, you might get health upgrades. 5. You keep the hammer for a reason; In a certain chest late enough in the game you will be given 10 wooden blocks, which are to be used to pass that room. Once you have passed it, do not use the blocks again. 6. Play multiplayer on the track, see who can win first. In the future I will add Time trials, which will be in 4 identical rooms, 4 players race to the finish to see who wins. 7. Enjoy yourself! This is all about fun. This is my first major project, and I hope it's good.
CREDITS (Thank the people who did the damn work.) Myself (Chloraak on this forum, known as Magis, Zombie, SexyVortigaunt or the original Murphy Terraribro on Terraria, Sherrah550 on Steam.) for the idea, the floor, and 90% of the building My friend (Judas on Terraria) for helping me build and design levels Hugh Dillon, for being a damn good singer to entertain me while I slave away as well as many of my friends for support and conversation, and whatever spare help they could offer me.
This project has been a massive labor of love, and it is still very much in progress. This is a very early release, containing only the first tier of stages.
Depending on feedback, I will continue it.
Features Several short stages - After each stage is a red brick "flag" and a small house with a bed to create a respawn point before each new stage.
Secret chests hidden in difficult areas - Find rewards such as money or HP upgrades in chests that are challenging to reach.
Careful Testing! - Every block, though it may be difficult, is possible to reach. You may have to take full advantage of the one-block distance to get a running start!
LAVA! THE BURNING!! - Trap holes lead to lava. Fall into the lava, and you're toast. Literally.
REWARDS! - The satisfaction of knowing you didn't get crispified.
FUN!!! - May not be fun. If you aren't careful, you'll die a lot. Probably fun, though.
DEDICATION! - I intend to keep this project alive. With the help of my friends, the levels should develop quickly, while introducing new challenges and strategies!
COMEDIC REFERENCES! - When I get tired, I start making no sense. When I make no sense, I rely on references to popular shows for comedy. Expect them.
-CHANGELOG-= (Stuff that isn't really that important)
0.0.1 - Secretive planning, release of trailer. Comedic forum post (Here) with several references to The Simpsons, Monty Python's Holy Grail, HalfLife 2 and Mario Bros.
0.0.2 - Spikes, lava, water, chests and save points added. Waiting for a demo man to move in. MegaStage will have no beds. Starts after 3-3 and goes to the end of the bronze tier, combining all of the challenges faced and introducing new ones.
1.0.0 - Release of first tier. Feedback is desired.
0.0.1 -> Release of Beta, Bronze Tier complete. 1.0.2 -> Slightly modified stages, public invitation to assist in balance and development.
- All Items Map (Always Updated) YouJellyVG's
- Fortresses & Living Quarters, Gardening & Farms, and Items & Storage
- 4,286 Monthly Downloads
- The Story of Red Cloud
- Art, Dungeons, Survival, Fortresses & Living Quarters, and Adventures
- 2,439 Monthly Downloads
- The Legend of Zelda - A Link to Terraria
- Dungeons, Parkour, Puzzles, and Adventures
- 1,970 Monthly Downloads
- Adventure! - An Adventure Map Inspired by Zelda
- Parkour, Survival, Multiplayer, and Adventures
- 1,769 Monthly Downloads
- Minilands (Survival + Adventure map by Icy)
- Art, Multiplayer, Survival, and Adventures
- 1,534 Monthly Downloads