Current Version: v0.1
This is a simple mod (my first) that adds a simple and costless in-game recipe for command blocks. I created this mod as it wasn't too complicated and I felt there was a need for it seeing as any of the others I could find were not updated. Hope you enjoy!
Using The Mod:
Download the .zip file from this project page and add it to your mods folder. DO NOT EXTRACT! This is usually located at: C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\
The recipe is below and only uses two iron ingots and two redstone torches.
Please submit a ticket here.
Release mod for 1.6.2!
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 374,207 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 311,899 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 299,223 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 298,479 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 290,496 Monthly Downloads