The world has been hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world's population. You are one of the few who have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population, now infected with the disease.
Go solo or team up with friends and take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive.
Install Minecraft Forge (look elsewhere for a guide on that), then place the downloaded DayZ jar file in the .minecraft/mods folder just like any other forge mod.
This page will be updated soon.
- Bug fixes
- Updated to 1.6.2
- Removed thirst temporarily
- Removed Debug screen temporarily
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 270,274 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 248,288 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 223,199 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 175,317 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 166,740 Monthly Downloads