EnderIO has been developed to remove those things I have found frustrating when using mod packs such as FTB. At this early stage, Ender IO provides these main sets of functionality:
1) A compact set of conduits for power, redstone and fluids (items to come). These conduits can all be combined within a single block space and hidden by a simple facade system that allows the facade to appear as any other opaque block in the game, wether its vanilla or from another mod. The facades are automatically hidden when a tool or conduit is equipped to allow modifications to your conduit system without removing and replacing the facades.
The power conduits support Build Craft power (MJ) and the fluid conduits support any fluid using the new Forge fluid API.
2) The EnderIO block and Enderface item can be used in conjunction to interact with any your machines or inventories from anywhere within the same dimension. The items are expensive, but tending to your bee hives without constantly running back and forth makes it well worth while!
3) Tired of having a limited selection of stairs, fences, walls or gates? With the 'Painter' you can now make these blocks appear as though they are made out of any opaque block in the game (including blocks from other mods), no matter how silly it may look! Dirt stairs? Diamond block walls? Maybe even something sensible....
4) Build Craft MJ producing solar panels. Finally power free from the sun for all you MJ powered machines.
5) Build Craft MJ multiblock storage. Store us much power as you want!
5) Electric lights. No more torches on the floor! Each electric light provides more than twice the coverage of a single torch.
- #523 Crash
- #524 Ender IO Item conduits are eating items
- #510 Travel distance config not working correctly
- #511 Staff of Traveling not using power
- #512 Capacitor banks not responding to redstone signals bug
- #517 Item conduit filters fail when more than one conduit ends at one chest
- #518 Crash when breaking a TE redstone conduit, connected to an EIO power conduit, which is connected to a Power Monitor.
- #519 Can't shift-wrench to pick up certain TE blocks
- #520 Alloy Smelter upgrade breaks ME interface 'blocking mode'
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 281,521 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 176,622 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 158,987 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 143,724 Monthly Downloads
- 109,542 Monthly Downloads