EnderIO has been developed to remove those things I have found frustrating when using mod packs such as FTB. At this early stage, Ender IO provides these main sets of functionality:
1) A compact set of conduits for power, redstone and fluids (items to come). These conduits can all be combined within a single block space and hidden by a simple facade system that allows the facade to appear as any other opaque block in the game, wether its vanilla or from another mod. The facades are automatically hidden when a tool or conduit is equipped to allow modifications to your conduit system without removing and replacing the facades.
The power conduits support Build Craft power (MJ) and the fluid conduits support any fluid using the new Forge fluid API.
2) The EnderIO block and Enderface item can be used in conjunction to interact with any your machines or inventories from anywhere within the same dimension. The items are expensive, but tending to your bee hives without constantly running back and forth makes it well worth while!
3) Tired of having a limited selection of stairs, fences, walls or gates? With the 'Painter' you can now make these blocks appear as though they are made out of any opaque block in the game (including blocks from other mods), no matter how silly it may look! Dirt stairs? Diamond block walls? Maybe even something sensible....
4) Build Craft MJ producing solar panels. Finally power free from the sun for all you MJ powered machines.
5) Build Craft MJ multiblock storage. Store us much power as you want!
5) Electric lights. No more torches on the floor! Each electric light provides more than twice the coverage of a single torch.
- #521 Item conduits only fill one half of large chests when placing the second chest after connecting the conduits
- #529 Using travel anchor causes crash
- #533 NullPointerException
- #539 Capacitor bank content can go negative
- #545 Crash with Conduit Probe
- #548 AE Crashes
- #552 Fixed NPE crash(Xfel)
- #553 OpenBlocks XP Bottler crash
- #554 Updated localization for zh_CN (ProgrammedSoul)
- #556 Fluid Conduit 'Active Without Signal' not working
- #557 Conduits eating items after upgrading an iron chest
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 738,762 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 193,731 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 182,817 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 167,424 Monthly Downloads
- Anti-Griefing Tools, Fun, and Admin Tools
- 131,988 Monthly Downloads