EnderIO has been developed to remove those things I have found frustrating when using mod packs such as FTB. At this early stage, Ender IO provides these main sets of functionality:
1) A compact set of conduits for power, redstone and fluids (items to come). These conduits can all be combined within a single block space and hidden by a simple facade system that allows the facade to appear as any other opaque block in the game, wether its vanilla or from another mod. The facades are automatically hidden when a tool or conduit is equipped to allow modifications to your conduit system without removing and replacing the facades.
The power conduits support Build Craft power (MJ) and the fluid conduits support any fluid using the new Forge fluid API.
2) The EnderIO block and Enderface item can be used in conjunction to interact with any your machines or inventories from anywhere within the same dimension. The items are expensive, but tending to your bee hives without constantly running back and forth makes it well worth while!
3) Tired of having a limited selection of stairs, fences, walls or gates? With the 'Painter' you can now make these blocks appear as though they are made out of any opaque block in the game (including blocks from other mods), no matter how silly it may look! Dirt stairs? Diamond block walls? Maybe even something sensible....
4) Build Craft MJ producing solar panels. Finally power free from the sun for all you MJ powered machines.
5) Build Craft MJ multiblock storage. Store us much power as you want!
5) Electric lights. No more torches on the floor! Each electric light provides more than twice the coverage of a single torch.
- 0.5.1 version for 1.6.4 did not actually contain all the 0.5.1 changes. This does.
- #326 Advanced item conduits dropping 1st tier conduits.
- #331 Fixed message when EnderIO is out of range.
- #329 Updated item filter UI.
- #258 Fixed input/output limits on capacitor banks with multiple connections.
- #259 #268 #280 #310 Conduits not handling chunk loading / unloading correctly.
- #328 Item conduits now accept input from TE tesseracts and can have items ejected into them from TE and MFR machines.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 146,679 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 135,534 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 112,813 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 92,227 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 80,195 Monthly Downloads