Real-time mapping in game or in a web browser as you explore.
JourneyMap is a client mod for Forge which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in a web browser or in-game as a Minimap or full-screen. It comes in two editions: FairPlay (disables cave-mapping and radar in Multiplayer) and Unlimited (all features available in Multiplayer).
Minimap or full-screen · Day / night maps · Cave / interior maps · Nether / End maps · Display Rei’s or Zan’s Waypoints · Save Map to File · Auto-Map entire single-player worlds · Auto-follow player · Mobs radar · Player radar · Named mobs
Click for Screenshots:
JourneyMap 4.0.4 Unlimited Edition for Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
Updated August 6, 2014: Requires Forge 10.13.0.1180 (Recommended Release) or later.
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 279,932 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 227,947 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 203,776 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 172,713 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 171,207 Monthly Downloads