Real-time mapping in game or in a web browser as you explore.
JourneyMap is a client mod for Forge which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in a web browser or in-game as a Minimap or full-screen. It comes in two editions: FairPlay (disables cave-mapping and radar in Multiplayer) and Unlimited (all features available in Multiplayer).
Minimap or full-screen · Day / night maps · Cave / interior maps · Nether / End maps · Display Rei’s or Zan’s Waypoints · Save Map to File · Auto-Map entire single-player worlds · Auto-follow player · Mobs radar · Player radar · Named mobs
Click for Screenshots:
JourneyMap 4.0.2 Unlimited Edition for Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
Updated July 23, 2014: Requires Forge 10.13.0.1180 (Recommended Release) or later.
Realms is now supported!
Note: JourneyMap 4.0.2 is also available for Minecraft 1.6.4 and 1.7.2
See http://journeymap.techbrew.net/ for complete details.
To disable automatic checking for updates, edit .minecraft/journeyMap/config/journeymap.core.config and set the "checkUpdates" value to 0 (zero).
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 281,414 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 206,711 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools
- 188,447 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 187,158 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 178,541 Monthly Downloads