Say goodbye to those ugly and boring Testificates!
Villagers are now humans with names, jobs, gender, and over 100 unique skins. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc. By doing so, you can build a relationship.
Get your relationship high enough and you can marry them and have children. Your children will grow gradually over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
Please post questions on the forum.
Find recipes, how-tos, and other information on the wiki.
- MAJOR: Overwrite Testificates button has been removed for the time being.
- Feature: Added skins by kylexy741, clawsofscourge, Alses, Counterstrikego, Mpaintin7, Spock 898, Wolf_Girl122, and Yankeehill.
- Feature: Translations updated.
- Fix: Death points in Rei's Minimap now work again.
- Fix: Villagers make sound again.
- Fix: Hardcore mode feature no longer deletes the player's world.
- Fix: Fishing line now disappears when a child stops the fishing chore.
- Fix: Notification for children running away now appears.
- Fix: Procreation for two villagers should be a little more reliable now.
- Fix: Procreation issues between a villager and player should no longer happen.
- Fix: Identity swapping on LAN play no longer happens when arranging marriages.
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 151,032 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 138,136 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 114,707 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 94,357 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 76,777 Monthly Downloads