MCA's main page is on the Minecraft Forums! You can find more detailed information there. Comments and questions should also be directed there. Find the link in Important Links below!
Developer Let's Play
Say goodbye to those annoying and ugly Testificates! Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) aims to give the original villagers an actual use within the game.
Villagers are no longer loud, derpy, Caveman Squidwards. MCA replaces them with male or female humans with an unbelievable number of unique names, professions, and skins! There are over 150+ unique skins for villagers to use, and growing! You can even easily add your own skins as well.
Marriage and Children
You can build relationships with villagers and eventually marry them. After you're married, you can have children with your spouse. Children will do chores for you, such as farming, mining, woodcutting, and more! Children will eventually grow into adults who can also get married and have their own children.
You can marry other players and have children when playing over SMP or LAN using commands.
Simply craft a wedding ring (see the wiki for details) and use the command /mca.marry PlayerName.
The other player must then use the command /mca.marry.accept YourName.
To have children, use the command, /mca.havebaby. Your spouse must then use the command /mca.havebaby.accept.
You can still trade with MCA's villagers. There is no loss of original Minecraft functionality! (Unless you like the original villager sounds)
MCA will change the way you play Hardcore mode forever. Playing in Hardcore unlocks a small, but game-changing super secret feature.
- Feature: MCA villagers now have a "girth" factor, which is a polite word for "fatness." This is editable in the villager editor.
- Change: Villager height is no longer limited between -10 and 10 when editing with the villager editor.
- Change: Labels over villagers' heads now appear on servers.
- Fix: (Parents Deceased) should no longer appear when a child is a certain distance from their still-living parents.
- Fix: More secure properties managers may stop identity switching.
- Fix: If your spouse is a player, they are now also notified that your baby is ready to grow up.
- Fix: A duplication bug with MCA villagers' inventories has been fixed.
- Fix: Various parsing errors on a server should no longer happen.
- Fix: Grandchildrens' special dialogue is now used correctly.
- Fix: Grandchildren born from female player children are now correctly marked as Grandchildren.
- Fix: Adults will now do chores when you are a monarch.
- Fix: Villager editor should stop crashing for different locales.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Minecraft Comes Alive v3.3.6||Release||1.5.2||19,983||06/21/2013|
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 502,030 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 199,716 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 195,939 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 178,959 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Ores and Resources, Armor, Tools, and Weapons, and Adventure and RPG
- 127,511 Monthly Downloads