- 5 Likes
When recording videos of your Minecraft experience, you will often face problems like:
bad video quality
- huge files that have to be compressed afterwards
- bad ingame performance
- expensive, limited or complicated tools
Here are the minimum stats you MUST have in order to get any kind of decent results:
At LEAST 4GB of DDR3 RAM
- At LEAST an Intel Core i5-2430M
At LEAST 6GB of DDR3 RAM
- At LEAST an Intel Core i5-2500M
At LEAST 3GB of DDR3 RAM
- At LEAST an Intel Core i5-2000
At LEAST 4GB+ of DDR3 RAm
- At LEAST an Intel Core i7 (you might get away with a high i5)
6GB of ram
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), 2.4GHz
Good to great quality
AMD FX 8120
radeon hd 6870
(Note, that you must have reasonably high stats to use this mod.)
Please note that even if you do not have the exact minimum system requirements, you can still run it, however you will most likely experience lots of lag.
MineVideo enables you to record ingame footage with the touch of one button. It's as easy as taking a screenshot and the resulting video files are small enough to quickly upload them to YouTube. (Usually around 20 - 200MBs, depending on the resolution of the recording) IT REQUIRES FORGE!
When you are in the game, simply press F4 to start the recording. A plop will be heard, and you are recording! To stop recording, press F4 again. A message will appear that shows the filename of the video and audio you've just created. (NOTE: Audio is still beta, it may or may not work, depending on your system)
The videos can then be found in the videos folder in your minecraft directory.
When you press F6, a new GUI appears, with options for MineVideo, such as video file output, and audio file output.
Put the zip in the mods folder
Now compatible with magiclauncher! :)
MineVideo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
My special little helpers. ;)
MineVideoV1.1 Initial devbukkit release.
Full forge port
Recording may fail, press F4 multiple times to rectify.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 189,778 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 183,292 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 162,468 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 158,137 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 138,357 Monthly Downloads