Find the MCF topic HERE
MTech is a mod focused around technology, but done using magic. The mechanics within this mod (will eventually) allow for all the automation and processing of buildcraft/IC2 without bringing the minecraft world to the 21st century.
The end goal is to create a truly awesome mod which will give a pleasing esthetic and many useful features. This mod is heavily WIP and still has a long way to go, but hopefully I can make it happen.
If you have any bugs to report please post them HERE or also any cool ideas which you think this mod would benefit from.
I will not be updating this page often, please check the MCF topic to find out the details about the latest content if this page hasn't been updated.
REQUIRES YAGOKI_CORE V1.0 FOR VERSIONS 0.0.5a and later
How to install
- download the mod
- download the latest forge
- install forge into the minecraft jar
- drop this mod zip file into the mods folder
- Buffer Tanks have been fixed and now remember their inventory on load.
- Fluid Loci will no longer create infinite fluid supplies when draining from stacked buildcraft tanks.
- Fluid loci will only drain down to their level when pulling from stacked buildcraft tanks. (at the request of Kyrinon)
- Requires YagokiCore V1.0 to be installed
- no particles to show transport between loci
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 379,419 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 238,984 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 223,775 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 188,598 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 154,891 Monthly Downloads