Find the MCF topic HERE
MTech is a mod focused around technology, but done using magic. The mechanics within this mod (will eventually) allow for all the automation and processing of buildcraft/IC2 without bringing the minecraft world to the 21st century.
The end goal is to create a truly awesome mod which will give a pleasing esthetic and many useful features. This mod is heavily WIP and still has a long way to go, but hopefully I can make it happen.
If you have any bugs to report please post them HERE or also any cool ideas which you think this mod would benefit from.
I will not be updating this page often, please check the MCF topic to find out the details about the latest content if this page hasn't been updated.
REQUIRES YAGOKI_CORE V1.0 FOR VERSIONS 0.0.5a and later
How to install
- download the mod
- download the latest forge
- install forge into the minecraft jar
- drop this mod zip file into the mods folder
- Buffer Tanks have been fixed and now remember their inventory on load.
- Fluid Loci will no longer create infinite fluid supplies when draining from stacked buildcraft tanks.
- Fluid loci will only drain down to their level when pulling from stacked buildcraft tanks. (at the request of Kyrinon)
- Requires YagokiCore V1.0 to be installed
- no particles to show transport between loci
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 229,033 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 184,944 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 175,249 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 170,982 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 139,402 Monthly Downloads