Redstone circuits add a lot of value to the game, but sometimes the mechanics can be frustrating, particularly the connection rules for redstone that make it impossible to run two parallel circuits without using repeaters or leaving an empty block. Powerstone aims to help further that value without disrupting the simplicity of redstone by allowing you to dye redstone into 5 new colors that work identically to redstone, but will only connect to the same color.
This project is now in beta, and out of experimental. Please use the Recent Files to download the mod.
- Implement powerstone that has similar rules to redstone in multiple colors that do not interact with each other. This release will likely use redstone torches and repeaters to extend wire lengths and power circuitry.
- Add multi-player support
- Implement specialty dusts that add new wire mechanics to the game. Please post your suggestions as feature requests in the tickets.
Powerstone is "functional" which is why I'm releasing this as an early beta, there are still some major issues to resolve before a formal release can be made.
Updates and Bug Fixes
- Updated for Minecraft 1.2.5
Beta release, please submit bugs!
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 228,970 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 184,881 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 175,494 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 170,982 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 142,194 Monthly Downloads