Redstone circuits add a lot of value to the game, but sometimes the mechanics can be frustrating, particularly the connection rules for redstone that make it impossible to run two parallel circuits without using repeaters or leaving an empty block. Powerstone aims to help further that value without disrupting the simplicity of redstone by allowing you to dye redstone into 5 new colors that work identically to redstone, but will only connect to the same color.
This project is now in beta, and out of experimental. Please use the Recent Files to download the mod.
- Implement powerstone that has similar rules to redstone in multiple colors that do not interact with each other. This release will likely use redstone torches and repeaters to extend wire lengths and power circuitry.
- Add multi-player support
- Implement specialty dusts that add new wire mechanics to the game. Please post your suggestions as feature requests in the tickets.
Powerstone is "functional" which is why I'm releasing this as an early beta, there are still some major issues to resolve before a formal release can be made.
Updates and Bug Fixes
- Updated for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Frame Protector
- Fixes and Anti-Griefing Tools
- 268,388 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 183,983 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 163,025 Monthly Downloads
- Role Playing, General, and Fun
- 131,609 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 104,519 Monthly Downloads