Reciper is a small mod that adds several missing or useful recipes to vanilla Minecraft that can be enabled or disabled individually. That makes it more flexible though it's just a simple mod.
Here is a simple image list of all recipes.
This mod features:
- 31 new or alternative crafting recipes.
- 25 new or alternative uncrafting recipes.
- 1 new or alternative smelting recipe.
- 4 tweaks to existing recipes.
- 1 fix for missing recipes.
- Supports some other mods.
- All recipes can be enabled or disabled.
- This mod can be globally enabled or disabled.
- Integrated update check and motd.
- Works in singleplayer and multiplayer.
Reciper has it's own thread in the Minecraft Forums. Let me know what you think about this mod or submit your bugreport or suggestions there as well, if you can't or don't want to do so on GitHub.
Go to the Files section or the official GitHub repository. If I announce a new version, but you can't find it here on CurseForge, it has a pending approval, so you can get the new version at GitHub instead.
Finally a new version that fixes the use of this mod with newer versions of Forge and Minecraft and that comes with support and recipes for the Simple Ores 2 mod!
Take a look on what comes with this version:
- Support for Minecraft 1.6.4 (1.6.2 not compatible, 1.6.3 not tested).
- Support for Forge 184.108.40.2069 and higher (built against 220.127.116.117, additionally tested with 18.104.22.1683).
- Added many more recipes.
- Support for 'Simple Ores 2' mod added.
- Added some recipes for Simple Ores.
- Tweaked 4 existing recipes from Simple Ores.
- Fixed a bug where sideway logs can't be crafted into wooden planks.
- Added a debugging option which outputs nearly every step of Reciper in the Forge log.
All topics related to Reciper are described on the official Wiki.
Here are some direct links to the important topics:
If you want me to add a new custom recipe or create recipes for other mods, you can suggest your idea with one of the following possibilities:
- Open an issue with the label "suggestion" on GitHub.
- Send me a PM here on Curse.
- Write a post in the Minecraft Forums.
I'm planning to add some more recipes and to add support for many mods as well. Here is a list of the future plans I have for this mod:
- Adding more vanilla Minecraft recipes
- Support & Recipes for "IndustrialCraft 2"
- Support & Recipes for "Biomes O'Plenty"
- Support & Recipes for "ExtrabiomesXL"
- For v2: Add the possibility to create custom recipes by yourself with simple config files and support for other mods (I'm not sure if this would be a good feature, but it could be disabled anyway)
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 146,711 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Chat Related, Teleportation, Economy, and General
- 135,464 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 112,762 Monthly Downloads
- General, Mechanics, Forge, and Items and Blocks
- 92,167 Monthly Downloads
- Thermal Expansion
- Fun, General, Items and Blocks, Mechanics, and Forge
- 80,126 Monthly Downloads