Reciper is a small mod which adds several missing and/or useful recipes to Minecraft. All recipes can be enabled or disabled individually or you can enable or disable recipes sectional (crafting, uncrafting, smelting, etc.) which makes it more flexible though it's just a simple mod. Reciper does not add content to the game so it can be installed or removed without destroying your worlds.
Features of Reciper:
- Adds 31 crafting recipes.
- Adds 20 uncrafting (recycling) recipes.
- Adds 1 smelting recipe.
- Adds 1 fix for missing recipes.
- All recipes can be enabled or disabled individually.
- This mod can be globally enabled or disabled.
- Integrated update check and motd.
- Works in singleplayer and multiplayer.
Reciper has it's own thread in the Minecraft Forums. Let me know what you think about this mod or submit your bugreport or suggestions there as well, if you can't or don't want to do so on GitHub.
You can download Reciper directly and ad-free here from CurseForge or the official GitHub repository.
I prefer you to download from CurseForge because of the download statistics. After a fresh release you'll maybe not find the latest version on CurseForge because it is stuck in pending approval. If that's the case you can download the latest version from GitHub instead (after the release of 1.1.0 it took more than 24 hours for the mod to be approved).
- Reciper has been ported directly to Minecraft 1.7.2.
- Dropped mod support for SimpleOres 2 because it's not ready for 1.7.2 yet.
All topics related to Reciper are described on the official Wiki.
If you want me to add a new custom recipe or create recipes for other mods, you can suggest your idea with one of the following possibilities:
- Open an issue with the label "suggestion" on GitHub.
- Send me a PM here on Curse.
- Write a post in the Minecraft Forums.
I'm not that talkative on Twitter, but if you want to stay put with my doings, you can follow me @SDXC_.
When the follower-count increases I'll surely write some more posts I think.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 281,316 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 206,430 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools
- 188,407 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 186,936 Monthly Downloads
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 178,559 Monthly Downloads