- 4 Likes
Players of modded Minecraft face many problems: chests are too messy, you need to fit that one pipe onto a block, but it doesn't look nice that way, there are too many pipes everywhere etc. Refined Relocation is here to make your modded Minecraft life easier! Not another new system, but something that works with existing systems and makes it better.
The filtering is a major feature of refined relocation.This is one of the (if not THE) most advanced filtering systems in Minecraft. It is used in a lot of the blocks of the mod.
- It can filter on pre-made filters, which include all ores/planks/logs/dusts etc.
- It can filter on Creative Tabs, so you can filter all similar types of items without having to add them all separately (e.g. BC facades, Project Red Logic)
- It has a custom filter text-box, which allows users to filter on item names (e.g. all items that have the word ore in it). The wildcard character is *. It also has the option to filter on oreDictioary name by adding an exclamation mark (!) to the filter. The filters should be separated by commas(,)
The Sorting System
Has the filtering interface to set up the items that should be put in the inventory.
Sorting Chests placed next to each other will automatically put the inserted item (by a player or automated) into the inventory with the best fitting sorting filter.
Chests that blacklist items will have a lower priority than chests that whitelist items. If an item does not pass any filter, it will be added to the chest it was initially put in.
If Iron Chest is installed, those chest will also have a sorting version. Already placed chests can be upgraded with the sorting upgrade to their sorting version. Iron Chest upgrades work on Sorting Chests.
JABBA Barrels are also supported, they can be upgraded to Sorting Barrels. The Sorting System will automatically try to insert inserted items in the connected barrels if it's the same item as the barrel contains.
I have a Patreon page where you can support me with a monthly donation. This is very much appreciated!
- Fixed RF transmission issues
- Fixed Relocator Modules popping off when connected to Block Extenders
- Fixed ME Interface not being accepted in (secured) ME networks.
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 304,452 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 227,135 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 215,268 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- API and Library
- 206,764 Monthly Downloads
- API and Library
- 189,078 Monthly Downloads