- 6 Likes
- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters
- Block extenders that expose any side of their connected block for item, energy or redstone input/output
- Modular Item Transport Pipe System (configurable filters, auto-crafting
- Player Relocator item that allows teleportation to the linked Player Relocator Base
- Power Limiter that can limit the amount of power passing through energy cables from supported mods
- Buffer block as an adapter between item, fluid or energy pipes from different mods
- Tool box that can hold multiple types of mod wrenches in one item
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest Refined Relocation version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Start the game and deal with those messy chests already.
This mod along with its source code is licensed under the LGPL.
Yes, you may redistributei t in your modpack.
squeek502 for helping a bunch with the mod! Without them it would probably not have become what it is today.
MCMicky2506 for bug testing and helping optimize the mod.
Hi, I'm Blay! I'm basically the new maintainer of this mod now.
This update was still brought to you by both Dynious and me though.
You may scream at me on Twitter if anything breaks.
Improved Filter System
- New Filter UI
- Allows multiple filters of different types
- Much bigger textbox for custom filters - it's now multiline (one statement per line now)
- Blacklist / Whitelist setting is now per filter
- New Type: Mod Filter
- New Type: Same Item Filter (passes if inventory already contains item)
- Added "Forge non-FMP Relocators" config option to work around world corruption when FMP is being added in or taken out
- Added Adventure Mode Restriction config option (disallows editing filters - was mainly used for BetterThanMinecon 2015)
- Made toolbox consume wrenches even if a block is clicked with it, but only toggle between wrenches if right clicking in air
- Made item detector filter to be a blacklist by default
- Made the sorting upgrade removeable by using JABBA's barrel hammer
- Made the texture of the Power Limiter and Sorting Interface display their connected side more clearly
- Shortened the update notification to be less annoying
Renamed Relocation Controller to Player Relocator Base
Renamed Module Redstone Block to Module Redstone Gate
Overhauled the Sorting Importer
- The buffer slot is now no longer visible - instead it can get stuffed like interfaces. Right clicking while it's stuffed will retrieve the item. This was done because the buffer slot made it look like this was simply an OreDict converter that didn't work. It should now be more clear that this block is supposed to be used within a sorting network.
Cleaned up some of the other GUIs and made them more user-friendly
- Added redstone mode buttons to GUIs so the functionality was no longer hidden behind shift-rightclick
- Added "Edit Filter" button to the left of sorting containers
- Remade Power Limiter GUI
- Added and improved tooltips and help texts for many things
Deprecated Sorting Alchemical Chests
- Sorting Alchemical Chests will remain in players' worlds with all their content but no longer provide their sorting functionality. All ways to obtain a Sorting Alchemical Chest have been disabled and putting a Sorting Alchemical Chest into a crafting table will revert it back to a normal one. A tooltip has been added to Sorting Alchemical Chests and the name has been adjusted to hint at their removal. This had to be done due to compatibility issues that caused item duping exploits.
- Fixed duplication exploit with Relocators
- Fixed BSpace upgrade in sorting JABBA barrels precluding the usage of void upgrades
- Fixed void barrels holding a phantom stack, revealed through ME Sorting Interface
- Fixed crafting module's stack size button not holding its value
- Fixed crafting module and backstuffing stacking unstackable items
- Fixed crash on startup related to Block Extenders
- Fixed crash when trying to render wrenches without proper icons (as in RotaryCraft)
- Fixed relocator module GUI only showing a white square
- Fixed creative tab sorting filter not being saved correctly depending on mod loading order
- Fixed Relocator Multi-Module not being dropped itself when it is dismantled
- Fixed partial itemstack sort syncing (overall more robust syncing)
- Fixed item detector module (it actually works now!)
- Fixed relocator modules popping off after relogging
- Fixed crafting modules consuming items that aren't normally consumed
- Fixed crafting modules keep requesting items even when the max stack size doesn't allow it
- Fixed WAILA data being incorrect until GUI has been opened at least once
- Fixed incorrect tooltip for barrel sorting upgrade
- Fixed power limiter not updating its energy types once placed down
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 730,775 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 326,494 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 291,355 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 268,820 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 268,235 Monthly Downloads