Remote IO let's the player think outside the blocks; no longer are you limited to only six sides. The concept is simple... the possibilities endless.
The Remote IO's can be linked to any block with an inventory... imagine this: four separate quarries all outputting into a unique Remote IO linked to a single chest. Gone are the days of pipes! You are also able to link the Remote IO to machines and even use them with fluids! Feature updates will also include support for the various energy systems that exist, and other potential features that are just on the edge of my mind.
Fixed WAILA Bug *hopefully*
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 369,472 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 307,556 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 295,033 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 294,665 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 286,683 Monthly Downloads