Remote IO let's the player think outside the blocks; no longer are you limited to only six sides. The concept is simple... the possibilities endless.
The Remote IO's can be linked to any block with an inventory... imagine this: four separate quarries all outputting into a unique Remote IO linked to a single chest. Gone are the days of pipes! You are also able to link the Remote IO to machines and even use them with fluids! Feature updates will also include support for the various energy systems that exist, and other potential features that are just on the edge of my mind.
Removed Redstone patcher in order to fix major redstone bug when using RemoteIO
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 304,245 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver - Vanilla
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 222,702 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 222,315 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 187,445 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 151,408 Monthly Downloads