- 1 Like
Remote IO let's the player think outside the blocks; no longer are you limited to only six sides. The concept is simple... the possibilities endless.
The Remote IO's can be linked to any block with an inventory... imagine this: four separate quarries all outputting into a unique Remote IO linked to a single chest. Gone are the days of pipes! You are also able to link the Remote IO to machines and even use them with fluids! Feature updates will also include support for the various energy systems that exist, and other potential features that are just on the edge of my mind.
* Fixed server-side crash
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 228,334 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 187,306 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 177,104 Monthly Downloads
- Diversity 2
- Adventure, Parkour, Puzzle, Survival, and Game Map
- 173,799 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 140,006 Monthly Downloads