- 1 Like
As of v1.3.0 build 25, Switches supports the 1.6.4 client.
As of v1.2.0 build 21, Switches no longer requires CCC for special piston features (flipping levers and clicking switches).
It still goes into the /mods folder (as there is no /coremods folder in 1.6.2).
As of v1.1.0 build 19, emerald and diamond switch designs were added.
In the earlier versions, only iron and gold switches are available.
How It Works
Switches are placed and respond just like vanilla levers (you can place them on any side of a block).
Right-clicking a switch toggles its state between on and off.
You can toggle a switch (or lever) by having a piston extend directly against it. A retracting sticky piston will also pull a lever back towards itself.
Switches made of different materials do not act differently - it's purely aesthetics!
See the FTB wiki page.
Other Mods by Me
v184.108.40.206 - Update for MC 1.6.4 / F924 / FML 6.4.25.
v220.127.116.11 - Update for F834 / FML 6.2.52.
v18.104.22.168 - Update to MC 1.6.2 - now a coremod, so no reliance on CCC.
v22.214.171.124 - Fixed hardness of switches so they don't break instantly.
Requires: Forge 924+
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Developer Tools and Admin Tools
- 292,769 Monthly Downloads
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 235,705 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 213,870 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 200,975 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 172,216 Monthly Downloads