Teleport to a place with a click of a button! The Teleporter Tools mod allows you to teleport to places using an item. Just click on a nearby block, and you're there! The teleporters come in Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Obsidian. The mod is now open source, and the source can be found on GitHub.
The recipe to make an Obsidian Teleporter
Requires ModLoader to play. Download the zip, unzip it, and put all of these files into the file "minecraft.jar."
This is an initial release.
- Ores and Resources, Player Transport, Technology, and Processing
- 282,648 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Mod Support, Animated, and 64x
- 230,590 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 204,272 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 173,343 Monthly Downloads
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 171,548 Monthly Downloads