Teleport to a place with a click of a button! The Teleporter Tools mod allows you to teleport to places using an item. Just click on a nearby block, and you're there! The teleporters come in Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Obsidian. The mod is now open source, and the source can be found on GitHub.
The recipe to make an Obsidian Teleporter
Requires ModLoader to play. Download the zip, unzip it, and put all of these files into the file "minecraft.jar."
This is an initial release.
- World Editing and Management and Admin Tools
- 380,966 Monthly Downloads
- Soartex Fanver
- Animated, Traditional, Modern, and 64x
- 225,489 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 224,144 Monthly Downloads
- Admin Tools, Anti-Griefing Tools, Informational, Teleportation, and World Editing and Management
- 189,204 Monthly Downloads
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
- Armor, Tools, and Weapons, API and Library, and Adventure and RPG
- 153,910 Monthly Downloads