Teleport to a place with a click of a button! The Teleporter Tools mod allows you to teleport to places using an item. Just click on a nearby block, and you're there! The teleporters come in Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Obsidian. The mod is now open source, and the source can be found on GitHub.
The recipe to make an Obsidian Teleporter
Requires ModLoader to play. Download the zip, unzip it, and put all of these files into the file "minecraft.jar."
This is an initial release.
- Fixes, General, Informational, World Editing and Management, and Admin Tools
- 802,689 Monthly Downloads
- Tinkers Construct
- Mobs, Processing, Technology, and Armor, Tools, and Weapons
- 342,475 Monthly Downloads
- Map and Information
- 303,926 Monthly Downloads
- CoFH Core
- Server Utility and API and Library
- 286,618 Monthly Downloads
- Server Utility, API and Library, and Map and Information
- 280,410 Monthly Downloads