Display analog and digital clock of computer time on loading screens, you can change options (showAnalog, twelveHourClock, showLevelProgressPercentage, showHints, showLevelProgress and showTime).
1. Place 'loadingmenu.swf' and 'loadingmenu_settings.txt' in [Skyrim installation folder]/Data/Interface
2. Change the settings in 'loadingmenu_settings.txt' to your liking.
Remove 'loadingmenu.swf' and 'loadingmenu_settings.txt' from [Skyrim installation folder]/Data/Interface
Version 4a: Added support for Nexus Mod Manager.
Version 4: Added settings file (showAnalog, twelveHourClock, showLevelProgressPercentage, showHints, showLevelProgress and showTime).
Version 3: Added analog clock, added level progress percentage in level progress bar.
Version 2: Moved to bottom left of the screen, adjusted loading text alignment to Skyrim default.
Version 1: Initial release
- Nude Females
- Characters, NPCs, and Textures
- 19,977 Monthly Downloads
- Skyrim Online
- Characters, Exploration, Saved Games, User Interface, and Gameplay Tweaks
- 3,621 Monthly Downloads
- Detailed Bodies
- NPCs, Characters, and Textures
- 3,307 Monthly Downloads
- Detailed Faces
- Hairstyles and Faces, NPCs, Characters, and Textures
- 3,001 Monthly Downloads
- Lockpick Pro
- User Interface
- 2,919 Monthly Downloads