With today's Age of Conan patch there's numerous of new additions, changes and adjustments. Among the things you can expect are content additions, tweaking and changes to all classes; some more major than others. Also the process of adding new voice acting outside of the destiny quest lines have begun, you'll be able to find quite a bit of new voice overs already.
We all know how buggy the Massive PvP was at the start, but now several patches later it's much more playable and today's patch improve upon the Massive PvP further. Tweaks to the siege weapons are one of several improvements that are included and you can also expect changes to the rules which are meant to make the PvP experience more enjoyable overall.
The ongoing work on updating certain quests and npc's are quite visible with this patch, the majority of the focus have been on Atzel's Approach, Kheshatta and also the Khopshef Province.
- The Catacombs in Tarantia Nobel district offers a host of new quests and encounters to challenge you in this group instance.
- Dark Meditation will now properly expire.
- Dark Meditation should now be removed from the spell list after untraining feats.
- The description for the general feat Purge no longer refers to multiple targets.
- The feat "Purge" has been renamed to "Spell - Purge".
- Mirrored Iron's proc, Set's Shield, now hits using the correct damage type based on the Magic Rating buff running.
- Mirrored Iron's proc, Set's Shield, has had its damage readjusted to the proper amount.
- Ambush ability will no longer increase the damage of the next strike.
- Mountaineer feat's decrease to the duration of the Bruised Body debuff has been changed from 50%/100% to 45%/90% per respective rank.
- Mountaineer feat's decrease to the duration of the Broken Bones debuff has been changed from 25%/50% to 30%/60% per respective rank.
- Quick Dismount will not go on cooldown unless you are mounted.
- Cheat the Reaper will now work 25%/50% of the time per respective feat point spent.
- Cheat the Reaper can now only activate once every 5 minutes.
- Brutal Enraging Wound and Enraging Wound will now always tick 3 times.
- Brutal Enraging Wound now displays the proper damage over time value in the combo tool tip.
- Spell damage will now properly trigger Cunning Deflection.
- Grim Corruption I's debuff will now stack with the other Grim Corruption debuffs.
- Grim Corruption will now debuff Unholy and Poison Invulnerabilities by 5% at each rank.
- All the Savage Rage combos now use the same animation as Savage Rage IV.
- Impale's cooldown has been increased to 40 seconds.
- Impale's bonus damage will now scale consistently with feat points invested.
- Aspects - Blood Fever, Skulk, and Untamed Regeneration will no longer be removed after zoning.
- Claws of Life will no longer be removed after zoning.
- Spirits of the Debased proc buff now uses the proper icon in the buff GUI.
- Spirit Totem: Profane will now always give Unholy Invulnerabilities with each rank of Spirits of the Debased trained.
- Conquest's bonus to One-Handed weapon damage has been increased across all ranks.
- Deep Wounds will now stack properly.
- Deep Wounds' proc rate has been slightly increased.
- Deep Wounds now displays a stack count in the target's debuff GUI.
- Deep Wounds' DPS has been increased slightly.
- Feint Attack I will no longer scale past Feint Attack II at any level.
- Frostbite will now debuff magical damage in addition to melee damage.
- Frostbite will now have an additional larger debuff component versus PvP targets on top of the normal debuff.
- Frostbite's chance to apply off of a Hoarfrost proc has been doubled.
- Hail of Furious Strikes II will no longer scale past Hail of Furious Strikes III at any level.
- Lacerate will now proc off all non-unarmed melee attacks.
- Lacerate's proc rate has been slightly increased.
- Lacerate now displays a stack count in the target's debuff GUI.
- Lacerate's DPS has been increased slightly.
- Lingering Wrath's damage has been slightly reduced.
- Lingering Wrath will now always tick 5 times.
- Offhand Precision's bonus has been doubled at all ranks. It will now increase Offhand Chance by 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% per respective rank.
- Rend Flesh's duration has been increased to 15 seconds. The cooldown has also been increased to 1 minute.
- Rend Flesh's damage over time effect will now last 5 seconds.
- Rend Flesh now displays a stack count in the target's debudff GUI.
- Rend Flesh's damage over time effect will now scale better with more feat points invested.
- Improved Rend's direct damage hit will now scale better with more feat points invested.
- Two-Handed Master's bonus to Two-Handed weapon damage will now scale more consistently.
- Renamed Auras & Battle Crys, and included level up info in descriptions.
- The name of the feat "Spell - Dooming Presence" has been changed to "Combo - Dooming Presence", since it actually does grant a combo and not a spell.
- Pact of Malacodor should now be removed from the spellbook after untraining feats.
- Reaper of Malacodor should now be removed from the spellbook after untraining feats.
- Covenant of Arms will no longer be removed after zoning if you have the appropriate feat.
- Chaotic Blast's damage component can now perform critical hits.
- Demonic War will no longer be removed when zoning.
- Guard I will no longer scale past Guard II at any level.
- Lowered the damage of Stagger I slightly.
- Increased the damage of Stagger II slightly.
Herald of Xotli
- Undying Glory of Xotli should no longer be removed when zoning.
- Fixed a tool tip issue causing the wrong information to be displayed in the Burning Words feat.
- Despoil the Soul will now show the proper duration when viewing the tool tip of the spell.
- Despoil the Soul duration has been increased to 1 hour.
- Spellweaving buff 'Death God' duration has been reduced to 20 seconds.
- The cabal debuff will now use the proper icon in the target's debuff window.
Priest of Mitra
- Armor of Faith will no longer be removed by Hand of Mitra.
- Incapacitating Stabs I will never scale past Incapacitating Stabs II at all levels.
- Marked Target will now stack properly when 2 points are invested in the feat.
- Piercing Stance, Shattering Stance, Sniper Stance, and Fire Stance will no longer be removed when zoning if the appropriate feat is trained.
- Shattering Shots will now properly remove the directional shielding in the target GUI.
- Immolation should work more consistently.
Tempest of Set
- Lightning Cast will now properly put Lightning Strike on a 5 second cooldown.
- A book in your offhand will no longer spin during attack animations.
- The attack at the end of a charge can no longer be aborted.
- Transitions between 2H-attacks for male & female characters should feel smoother.
- The male UP-attack animation for staves should now work correctly.
- Charge, Ursine Rush, Impale (Guardian), Stunning Charge, and Hellstep can no longer be used while Hidden.
- Melee pets will now do splash damage.
- Knockback should have a proper animation again.
- Using an ability while charging (such as Cunning Deflection) should no longer lock up your movement.
- You should no longer be able to damage or heal dead targets with spells or combos.
- Fixed a cause of sliding during combat.
- Initiating chat with an NPC while performing attacks will now stop your attack animation as intended.
- You can no longer de-apprentice while in combat.
- If the attacking guild takes over a battlekeep, any city guards that are left will now despawn.
- Players can now only spawn a ballista while the city is vulnerable to attack.
- Catapult progress bar no longer shows Trebuchet Blast.
- Once the siege battle is finished, the siege weapons and siege camps will now be properly disposed of.
- Ballista siege weapons will no longer cycle between all targets they have. They will use the last target instead, making them more useful in combat.
- If you get teleported out of a battle you will now end up in the nearest NPC village of the connecting resource and building playfield, instead of ending up in the nearest city.
- The siege camp in Burnheim which previously spawned at the wrong location will now spawn at the proper location.
- It's now possible to get a replaced siege targeting module if you lost one. Simply target the weapon and press the use button to get a replacement.
- Only the defending guild can talk to the ballista builder NPCs.
- The siege camps will now give a message when they are used when the city isn't vulnerable.
- Player city guards are now friendly to the guild that owns the city.
- Siege Weapons should no longer fail to initialize properly.
- Ballista NPCs should always spawn when the city becomes vulnerable.
- Vendors should no longer spawn if the vulnerability window opens when the building has just finished being built.
- Members of the attacking guild should no longer get teleported out of the instance when zoning into a siege that is already in progress.
- Siege Weapons should no longer report that the target is out of range when it's not out of range. A different error message will appear if the siege weapon was unable to fire at the target for some reason.
- Massive PvP city NPCs should only be usable by the owners of the city.
- Defending players in a siege will no longer get points for character kills.
- Time left in the siege battle before it ends will now display correctly in Score window.
- If no guild applies for a battle queue before the 24h prior to the siege are over, that battle queue will be locked and no guild will be assigned the Attacker role.
- Mammoth Sweep and Rhino Sweep damage increased and changed to Siege damage to properly damage buildings.