As always, there will be undocumented changes that somehow managed to evade getting into the official patch notes. User krazymagic over at the official AoC forums have made a great compilation of changes that escaped the official notes for the 16th June patch.
Some of the highlights is that you can find Trader NPCs in the player cities and there's reports of experience gains when doing villas. New quest for the 5th villa is available (Villa Camillus) as well. Many changes to items has been discovered and most of them are welcome changes.
- Chain Kills seem to occur more often now.
- Trader NPC's can now be found in Player cities.
- Skewbald Pinto horse now gives -3% sprinting stamina drain instead of -8%.
- Reports of horse riding skills vanishing and being unavailable.
- In fields of the dead a guard patrolling on roads formerly known as (45) has got his name back and doesn't attack players randomly anymore.
- The water fountain in the Tarantia Noble District (one near the Armsman Tavern)has been filled with water and now works as king conan intended.
- Ruby Silver has now been properly named "Black Silver".
- "Rageflame Robe" uses a different robe art now.
- "Nadiral Circlet" was renamed to "Nadiral Cowl" and also had its model changed.
- Several "Scorpion Cave" loots that were previously missing their names have been fixed and now got proper names assigned to them.
- Reports of level 70ish+ robes haveing updated graphics.
- The dagger from the Lich in Catacombs is no longer invisible, it now has a sort of short-sword sized dagger graphic.
- The 'Bloodseer Vest' has drastically changed graphics into a dark blue robe. Still called 'Bloodseer Vest', so might have been an unintended change.
- Drawing Ink and Parchment have updated graphics.
- New quest for the 5th villa is available (Villa Camillus)
- Boosted exp from the other villas a lot (at least villa verde, to 33k)
- Some resource quests can't be handed in.
- Steelsilk Belt- Can't craft the blue version of it. You will get fine steelsilk MITTS.
- Steelsilk Leggings- Can't craft the blue version of it you get fine steelsilk BELT.
Priest of Mitra
- Force of Will is not increasing the damage of repulse at all. (supposed to increase damage by 90% according to forum mod)
- All Battle Shouts now have a Sound effect.
- When a lower level conq is grouped with a higher level one, the lower level Warlord takes precedence on all members of a group. The buff from the higher level conqueror should take precedence instead. (bug?)
- Bear Shamans do not have "Wreck Armor", they have "Crush Armor" which has ranks I+II+III+IV. "Crush Armor" animation has no change, for this reason.
- "Overreach" now has an addition to its animation.
- "Kidney Shot" CD removed/missing. (Lotus Spec)
- Necros have had their feat trees rearranged in both Nightfall and Reanimation to quite some degree. No free respec for this change.(See notes below on how the tree's have been rearanged)
- Relating to the feat changes- Talent points stayed with their respective talents while being moved so it is possible to have a talent that you no longer have the required amount of points invested into the tree to have.(IE you can have an item available that requires 15 feat points invested when you only have 10 invested.)
Confirmed and/or Ongoing Bugs
- Gems still do not appear on the Trader after being searched for.
- Guild members having problems stacking resources in the bank. These have to be removed, stacked in one's own bag and then placed back into the bank
- Players that have previously completed the ritual to remove the Mark of Acheron still bear the mark.
Possible Bugs/issues- Need comfirmation
- Stats seem to only barely be affecting damage output, and appear still broken in other areas, mostly defensive characteristics of the stats are not being applied.(See dev response below)
- The bug with NPCs not becoming visible until you are right on top of them is back. It was a bug they fixed last monday.(need confirmation)