We've been very busy improving The Age of Conan Armory. Numerous of bugs have been fixed and we've added several features. We now unveil another milestone, Maps and Playfields!
That's right, you can now browse maps of the different areas in the world of Hyboria, but that is not all, there's also support for map editing and you can zoom in and out. Search support was added too!
Maps and Playfields features
- A stylish design
- Very user friendly
- Zoom in and out
- Edit the maps and show the locations of noteworthy things!
- Add resources:
- Wood (Ash Tree, Yew Tree, Oak Tree)
- Cloth (Cotton Shrub)
- Ore (Iron Node, Copper Node, Orichalcum Node)
- Prospecting (Silver Vein, Gold Vein, Electrum Vein)
- Stones (Sandstones, Granite, Basalt)
- NPC (Quest NPC, Horse Merchant, Named Mob's, Trader,
- Location (Playfield Connection)
- Building (Keep, Battlekeep, Tradeskill, Temple, Tower)
- Find what you need with our powerful and robust search
New feature: Latest Additions
Revamping and improving The Age of Conan Armory is ongoing, as such we've added "Latest Additions" which got some very handy tools.
- Latest Builds. Browse the latest builds submitted by other players.
- Playfield Updates. Here you can find any updated and added playfields.
Feat Calculator features
- A stylish design, approved by Crom.
- Community-driven feat builds. Do you have the best PvP build for your class? Let the community know!
- Build ratings. Vote for the best build!
- Comments. Let your voice be heard about which feat is better than the others!
- Browse the latest feat builds.
- Check out all our feat builds that we have, easily browsed by class.
Don't forget to check out our fansite dedicated to AoC, Age of Conan Source. We're working hard to improve it and we appreciate getting your feedback! Head over to Age of Conan Source right now to discuss anything from what class is best in PvP to what quests you've found to be most worthwhile.