Age of conan European servers were brought down this morning to get a new and fresh patch. This patch correct some bugs but there's still many serious bugs left regarding classes issues (skills not working at all or totally overpowered), here's the list of changes :
- Grouped players that are apprenticed will now get their kill XP capped to the correct level.
- Characters should now always get zoned back from a PvP game
- Characters should now be able to move away from their spot, without the server thinking that they are hacking
- Using a lower rank ability should not lock up your character anymore
- Players should no longer lose destiny quests if their quest log is full
- Corrected some typos in various quest texts
- Updated directions in the quest "A Dangerous Challenge"
- The flame on the Torch of Eiglophian will now die after a while in Fields of the Dead.
- Fix a lot of graphics lag issues caused by particles in Tarantia Noble, Field of the Dead and Eiglophian Mountains which should result in much lesser lag in those playfields
- Necromancer - you no longer lose the Cannibalism spell when investing the second feat
- Guardian - Fixed a problem where the third rank in Counterstrike Stance was not giving you the damage shield while in defensive stance.
- Bear Shaman should now correctly recieve Blood Flow (Rank 3), Claws of Stone (Rank 2), and Spirit of the Bear (Rank 2) at level 40. (Note: If you are past level 40, you will gain these spells at level 45, 50, or 55 instead.)
- Feat - the Dread Shadow pet will successfully spawn again.
- Ragall the food and drink merchant has received a fresh stock of merchandise.
- Ranger archetype NPCs will no longer cause issues with the player's HP displayed incorrectly.
- Bow/Crossbow now require wood
- More than 50 alchemy items have been added to vendors
- Requirement checks and consumption of resources when building PVE city buildings should be fixed.
- Changed the chat colors to be more like what players are used from other games.
- The guild chat text is now green
- Removed the DirectX 10 option from the option panel.
- Removed the 'Remove from Spellbook' functionality
- OOC chat channel should no longer be inactive after teleports.
A note about traders and banks
We are fixing the traders and the banks but some exploits would still be possible with the version we have now. We know how important it is to have traders and banks back in the game but the system must work absolutely correct before we put them live again. The possible exploits that would result when this is not ensured would lead to much bigger issues for all players.
Thank you for your understanding.