Today Codemasters revealed their plans of an upcoming expansion for the Free to Play MMO ArchLord.
The all-new FREE expansion is named Episode 3: Spirits Awakening and it's due to go live in the coming weeks. Yikes, that's very soon. Good news for everyone playing ArchLord, that's for sure. Spirits Awakening adds around 30% new game content to the existing game when it goes live.
Spirits Awakening Features:
- New game content – Up to 30% all-new game content
- All new zones – 3 new game zones for players to challenge
- New class skills – Over 80 new skills
- ArchLord abilities – New ruling ArchLord skills and abilities
- New armor & items – New collectible armor sets with unique stats
- New monsters & enemies – New monsters and zone bosses
Five new Spirits Awakening Concept Arts
Ed Relf, Director of Marketing, Codemasters Online commented, "We are pleased to be able to set out our exciting new expansion plans for ArchLord. As recently announced ArchLord is now more popular than ever with thousands of new players taking up the challenge every day to compete to become the games all-ruling leader! Episode 3 adds a significant amount of new content to what is already a leading free MMORPG and we look forward to delivering this free expansion to our players in the coming weeks."
30% more content and the expansion is due in a couple of weeks. Good times. Anyone else looking forward to this?