Earlier today a new build, 17.20080625.1T, was made available for testing on the Training Room. Full patch notes below.
- Changes to root time for Energy Blast - Power Burst. This does not affect the activation time, it’s just something that was broken when 1st and 2nd tier blaster powers had their Activation times shortened.
- Dark Armor/Dark Embrace: Corrected the activation text to explain it also adds toxic resistance.
- Lady Jane should act more intelligently in combat situations now.
- 48 Month Veteran Reward pets should no longer charge into combat. Really.
- New animation for Super Strength – Punch while flying.
- New Animation/FX for Energy Melee - Energy Transfer
- Total Focus: All player versions of Total Focus Disorient Magnitude reduced to 3.
- All versions of Martial Arts Eagles Claw chance to Disorient a target increased from 75% per attack to 100% per attack.
- All versions of Martial Arts Storm Kick now have a 5% greater chance to cause a Critical Hit in all cases.
- FX for Controller and Mastermind Glue Arrow should persist after the initial target’s demise now (the Defender version already had this property.)
- Dual Blades/Vengeful Strike: Synched this power’s floating numbers to better fit with when the character hits the target.
- Fixed condition for chat ban that would cause players to be banned for excessively long times.
- Fixed coalition chat name display to display SG name and player name correctly.
- Defeating Romulus Nictus should correctly award the Roman badge
- Rularuu weapons now unlocked via Shadow Shard TF badges
- The Rulaaru claws should now be unlockable
- Bowstring on Talsorian bow should now stay attached to the bow
City of Heroes
- Scrapper Martial Arts Dragons Tail: Damage and Endurance cost were slightly too low. These have been adjusted.
- Defender Vigilance will no longer increase the Defenders endurance costs when grouped with team mates with greater than normal Health values.
- Fixed an issue with Tanker Dark Melee and Dual Blades powersets which allowed “Chance to” enhancements affect areas of effect, rather than just the target of the attack.
- Dual Blades/Vengeful Strike: Added PvP Knockdown suppression to this power for both Scrappers and Tankers.
- Safeguard Missions: Burning Daemon should now always spawn at the appropriate level for the mission he is in.
City of Villians
- Stalker/Electrical Melee/Thunder Strike: This power should now accept PBAoE damage sets.
- Brute/Dark Armor/Dark Regeneration: This power should now accept taunt enhancements and enhancement sets.
- Brute/Dark Melee/Touch of Fear: This power should now accept taunt enhancements and enhancement sets.
- Changed “%”to “percent” in the Stalker/Assassination inherent ability. Some players were experiencing some information to be displayed incorrectly because of the % sign.
- Energy Assault - PowerBurst now using Red FX
- Mercenaries/Serum: Fixed a typo in this power.
- Added Taunt Enhancement ability to Brute Dark Melee Touch of Fear and Dark Armor Dark Regeneration.
- Trick Arrow powers should no longer cause weapon redraw issues with Archery or Ninja Mastermind bow powers.
- Bane Spider Cone attacks did not have a max number of targets defined. This has been corrected.
- Shortened the time between the activation and effect for Crab Spider Training – Serum
- Widow Teamwork - Placate should no longer cause redraw with Widow claw powers.
- Fixed typo in villain veteran granted title from “Vengful” to “Vengeful”
- The Mace used by Mace Patron Powers is now customizable.