CrimeCraft is due to release this summer, August 25th, but players can signup for the beta now at www.crimecraft.com and get an idea of what the game is like before it ships! CrimeCraft is a MMORPG that will playable as an FPS. The game focuses on making allies in a crime-laden world, fighting for dominance, buying and maintaining hide-outs, crafting weapons, and ensuring your own survival! Powered by the Unreal Engine 3, the game has beautiful graphics that allow for maximum showmanship when performing acts of crime, explosions, demolitions, murders, and the like. We've got a few exclusive screenshots and trailers to show you, and a list of key features unique to the game.
Here's a look at an exclusive NPC Video:
Here's the official CrimeCraft Trailer:
HIGHLIGHTS AND KEY FEATURES:
- Crime – Following economic collapse, lawlessness prevailed and the government built Sunrise City as a penal colony to house the increased criminal element. Perform various “tasks” and “jobs” for money and experience which can be used to help you gain a reputation, learn new trade skills and perform new abilities in battle.
- Craft - Use the loot gained from battle to create your own weapons, clothing and performance boosts.
- Unreal Technology - Explore the vast world of Sunrise City beautifully rendered by the powerful Unreal Engine 3.
- Intense TPS action – Battle other players or AI enemies with a wide range of weapons, explosives, abilities, and enhancements at your disposal.
- Pay your way – Flexible payment models that lower the barriers of entry and give players options based on their playing style.
- Personalize - Amazing depth in the variety of clothes, weapons, items, and skills available to distinguish your character and your crew from the masses playing online.
- Team up - Form virtual gangs to build a reputation, assign rankings, pool money and goods, and buy gang hideouts.
- Underground Economy - Control the quality and cost of manufactured items that you create, modify, or repair. Then sell, trade, or auction them to other players on the open black market.
Here are the exclusive screenshots of the game:
To read more or signup for the beta visit www.crimecraft.com