Let the people rejoice*! Paradox's YouTube channel is now host to Crusader Kings II: Sloth, the penultimate of the Deadly Sins live action trailers that show the cuddly side of grand strategy game Crusader Kings II.
By this point our King has survived battles, assassins, the crusades and even marriage. But will he survive Paradox's daredevil breaking of the fourth wall? Here's hoping so.
* Wine-guzzling is allowed, tossing babies in the air is allowed, just not both at the same time.
Grand strategy game Crusader Kings II explores medieval Europe, bringing it to life through tactical depth and rich strategy.
Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs, the emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness.
Increase your lands and fill your coffers, appoint vassals, battle traitors, introduce laws while interacting with hundreds of nobles, and create the most powerful dynasty of medieval Europe.
A beleaguered king will always have friends to support him. But beware, as your rule and realm may find trouble when a loyal vassal becomes a bitter rival. Stand ready, increase your prestige, and listen to the world whisper your name in awe.
Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
- Start a game in 1066 and forge 400 years of European history
- Take on the role of a Christian noble and carry them through the ages from Count to Emperor via the line of succession
- Gather Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your dynasty
- Expand your feudal domain at the expense of your rivals
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each armed with their own agendas
- Re-enact the Crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states
- Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
Slated for a February 14th launch, Crusader Kings II will be available for PC for $39.99. For more information about the game, check out http://www.crusaderkings.com/.