After a long drought of information on upcoming voxel action RPG Cube World, developer Wollay has delivered unto the community a drool-worthy gameplay video featuring many of the new things he's been working on during his radio silence. The announced new features, as shown in the video above:
- Hang gliders: You will probably get these with level 10 or higher. They're quite fun to use, especially when you fall down. :) You get stunned and fall down when you fly against a wall.
- Sprinting (consumes stamina)
- Some attacks can stun enemies.
- New monsters and items
- Dungeons: In the video you see a castle dungeon, featuring female Orcs! :P
- Rare zones: Just like items, zones can have different rarities. Monsters are stronger here and drop better loot
- We're also adding new zones like lava lands
Wollay is notorious for hiding new things in screenshots or videos as well, so perhaps you'll catch things we missed! Be sure to visit the Cube World Wiki for information on every aspect of the game so far.