In a new post today by developer Wollay over at the Cube World blog, a lengthy and awesome list of features and screenshots were shown! What's new?
- Boss monsters and other large mobs are now smaller and weaker against level one players to give newbies a chance. They will scale with each subsequent level, attaining full power and size at level 10.
- When you get stunned, you see small stars above you. As long as they are visible, you can't be stunned again. It's the same for enemies!
- Potions don't heal you instantly, but over time. You can also run while drinking, but if you perform any action like rolling or attacking you stop drinking. (Damage by monsters doesn't, but often they try to stun you).
- When you die, you respawn at the next spawn point. But you are injured and have reduced maximum health for a few minutes. The health debuff is indicated by band-aids on your back.
- You can remove the "injured" debuff by eating something. Mmmm... ginseng soup.
- You can now sit and sleep, but you sleep on your face since CW characters can't close their eyes.
- Pets can now be tamed with the right food. To take a pet with you, you can equip it like an item. There's also a pet bag for your other pets, so you can swap all the time.
Check out the accompanying screenshots below, and be sure to visit the Cube World Wiki for information on every aspect of the game so far.