phpRaider has had significant changes since v1.0.0 and this version has been pushed straight to public. For more information visit http://www.phpraider.com/ and look below for a changelog.
v1.0.2 - July 25, 2007
- [SECURITY] All $_GET and $_POST variables are sanitized automatically.
- [NEW] I've rewritten the README.html file to include better descriptions of how to install and setup your new raid manager. IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THE FORUMS THAT IS ANSWERED IN THE README I WILL NOT ANSWER YOU AND WILL MOST LIKELY THINK VERY NASTY THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU!
- [NEW] Installer process has been greatly simplified and been given a larger brain :D
- [NEW] All roles will be shown when viewing a raid except those with a raid limit of 0. (Thanks Mordon)
- [NEW] A new database structure has been implemented. All previous SQL queries will be changed to the new format in time and all new SQL queries will use the new format. The new format provides greater customization as well as increased security.
- [CHANGE] Tooltips on the frontpage have received a makeover
- [CHANGE] Viewing a raid has received a very sexy makeover
- [FIX] Templates will no longer recall the date, start, and invite times
- [FIX] Raids on the main page will only query the database for the previous month
- [FIX] Multiple cancellations should appear correctly, now.
- [FIX] Fixed a DST issue when viewing raids.
- [FIX] When switching a role in raid view you will no longer see duplicate roles.