With Halloween around the corner, the world of MMOs becomes quite a bit more haunted than usual! Check out some of the ways that top games are changing things up this year in the above video with Pico.
WoW, Guild Wars 2, and TERA aren't the only games spookifying their universes though - keep an eye out for events happening in your favorite games:
- The Secret World is kicking off a storyline that will take players back to wondrous Stonehenge, where they must face off against the Cat God
- Aion wants you to collect some souls on behalf of the witches in Sanctum and Pandaemonium
- Dragon Nest celebrates the Fete of All Flesh while PvP Ghoul Mode debuts and Cerberus presents a challenge to even the most seasoned veterans
- Elsword brings in a Halloween-themed dungeon, mini grim reaper pet, and some unique seasonal items
- RuneScape's Deathcon returns for a second year with fireworks and more at the clan citadel of The Horsemen
- League of Legends has introduced several new skins so you can celebrate the holiday with your favorite champions
- World of Tanks wants you to dress up as a tank IRL and send in pictures of you playing
- Turbine is holding a pumpkin carving contest, challenging players to submit the best Asheron's Call, DDO, and LOTRO themed works for a custom forum title
- EQ II is adding a ton of marketplace items to spiff up your character
- DCUO's Witching Hour has players attending costume parties, battling in the sewers, and stuffing their faces
With all this, you're sure to be kept entertained this Halloween! Be sure to subscribe to Curse on YouTube for more original content every day by visiting http://www.youtube.com/user/curseentertainment.