David and Toby divert from the usual fare in today's video, opting to show everyone how the newest Scribblenauts game will appeal to creative Minecraft lovers of all ages.
Along with the spotlight, we're giving a chance for one lucky person to win a copy of the game as well as a Nintendo 3DS! All you have to do is enter here. Open to residents of the US and Canada of age 18 or older.
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure is a whimsical, imagination-fueled story from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment about a boy named Maxwell who uses his magic notebook to summon anything you can imagine. He uses this special power as he teams up with Batman, Superman and the rest of the Justice League to restore order to the DC Comics Universe. Features include:
- Vast DC Comics Universe – Summon thousands of DC Comics characters and objects - all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Extensive Replayability – Dynamically created puzzles called Heroic Feats increase the game’s replayability by continuously generating original scenarios requiring different solutions with each visit.
- Hero Creator – On Wii U and PC, players can create their own super hero - or super villain! - using parts of existing characters from the DC Comics Universe. You can then set properties for how it behaves, and even assign it super powers. Players can then share their creations online with friends, who can then use them in game or further modify to their liking!
- Deep DC Comics Object Database – Players wanting help can reference The Batcomputer, an in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and descriptions of thousands of objects from the DC Comics Universe. .
- Sidekick Mode – On Wii U, friends and family can drop in using a Wii Remote and take control of any object in game.