If you haven't played Dark Souls before, now is the time to jump in! Namco Bandai Games is releasing a new, untold chapter for the popular action RPG next month. In the Prepare to Die Edition for PC, players will be sent back to the past, where they can discover the truth behind old legends and walk during the life of Knight Artorias.
New content includes:
- Bosses: Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, and more
- PvP Online Matchmaking System: Quick matching for players to play co-op or player vs. player
- New Areas: Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, and more
- New Enemies: Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight, and more
- New NPCs: Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary), and more
- New Weapons and Armor: Equips from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
This merciless yet rewarding dungeon crawler gives you a degree of difficulty that guarantees at least a handful of deaths before you finally slay the last of the dungeon's enemies and claim your rewards. Since its release in October of last year, the game has racked up tons of critical acclaim and high user ratings, naming it a massive success.
The Prepare to Die Edition for PC will be available worldwide on August 24th, via digital distribution in the US, and digital and retail for EU. For more information, head to preparetodie.com and be sure to check out our gallery below!