In just a week, we'll see the Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition invade PCs everywhere. The team is out in full force at Gamescom 2012, showing off a brand new trailer and screenshots for the dark fantasy RPG. You can watch some of the new baddies featured above, and a feature list below:
- New Bosses -- Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
- PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System -- Quick matching for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 player battle royal.
- New Areas -- Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies -- Including Wooden Scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs -- Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor -- Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
The Prepare to Die Edition for PC will be available worldwide on August 24th via digital distribution. For more information, head to preparetodie.com and be sure to check out our Gamescom 2012 gallery below!
Don't miss our Gamescom 2012 News Center sponsored by Guardians of Middle-Earth! Keep checking back here and over at FPS General, as we'll be updating throughout the entire event with huge announcements, great new features from the development teams themselves, and more!