The Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for PC is now available worldwide via digital distribution. In the Prepare to Die Edition, players will be sent back to the past, where they can discover the truth behind old legends and walk during the life of Knight Artorias.
- New Bosses -- Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
- PVP Arena & Online Matchmaking System -- Quick matching for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 player battle royal.
- New Areas -- Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sanctuary, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online PVP battles.
- New Enemies -- Including Wooden Scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
- New NPCs -- Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
- New Weapons and Armor -- Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs
This merciless yet rewarding dungeon crawler gives you a degree of difficulty that guarantees at least a handful of deaths before you finally slay the last of the dungeon's enemies and claim your rewards. Since its release in October of last year, the game has racked up tons of critical acclaim and high user ratings, naming it a massive success.
For more information, head to preparetodie.com.