Announced on the Darkout blog today is a weekend sale on Desura, allowing gamers to pick up the title for 20% off! That's right -- for only $11.99, you can check out all it has to offer. Want to know more? Read on!
Darkout is a new survival exploration game on the scene, bringing players a range of innovative features.
One of the clearest influences present in the game comes from titles like Minecraft or Terraria, sandbox platformers where the player can build up facilities and modify his environment at will. But in Darkout there are some interesting points that make it worth to look at, starting by the importance that light has in the game.
- Sandbox game with unique Dark vs. Light mechanics, independently developed by gamers who love playing and making games
- Unlimited randomly generated worlds providing endless possibilities for replay
- HD graphics and unique visual style
- Craft new materials, weapons and armour
- Explore and collect resources to research new technologies
- Hollywood-quality soundtrack
- The game will receive several content updates all included in the initial purchase price (Items, weapons, areas, enemies and bosses)
- Single player with Multiplayer added in the first update
- Evolution of the world based on community feedback
- Community participation in future content development