Infernum has released information on the housing system in Dragon's Prophet, showing off the sandbox aspects of the game in the brand new trailer above. Here's what we know:
- Gives the community the opportunity to build their own villages upon floating islands that fill the skies, where they can build and customize their very own homes.
- The Auratian Sky Archipelago will not only be a stage for epic cross-server PvP battles, but will also serve as an important haven for players to rest their weary bodies after long and intense guild conflicts.
- Auratians will have the opportunity to claim their plot of land upon one of the many floating islands where they can begin constructing their home.
- Guilds might want to make sure their members secure neighbouring plots to create guild villages or towns. The number of plots to rent will directly depend on the size of the island, most of them sheltering a couple of villages and a massive castle which will play an important part in guild battles.
- From a simple ground-level shed to a magnificent mansion, residents can build, customize and furnish their house however they want. Furniture can be crafted by specialists or purchased from merchants in the town tavern or from skilled woodcrafters. At the start of the Open Beta more than 200 objects are available.
- Players should be careful not to forget to pay rent: they could end up losing their land and being forced to search for another neighborhood. But they shouldn’t worry too much: players can relocate to another plot of land with their house and furniture.
- Dragon’s Prophet’s Housing System will also give residents the chance to showcase their proudest achievements in the world of Auratia. After defeating fearsome boss monsters, they can collect a part of their foes’ body, such as the head, and use it to create a fearsome trophy to display in their home.
- Residents can also see how their neighbors’ homes are decorated, ensuring stiff competition among Auratia’s most passionate home decorators. Home owners can also grant friends with permissions to access their house and certain inventory, rearrange the furniture and use the facilities at will.
Haven't heard about Dragon's Prophet yet? This new fantasy MMO has players capturing, training, and riding dragons in the land of Auratia.
For more information or to sign up for beta, head to https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/.