Drakensang Online has now left its beta phase, boasting over 9 million registered players! In celebration, the team will be staging a number of in-game events, hopefully to be revealed by the team soon.
With their recent Atlantis update, the game world is four times the size it was when it first went into beta, and to show off this update they've released a new trailer featuring many of the monstrous mobs that stand in the way of heroic players as they make their way to do battle with new endboss Gorga.
Drakensang Online combines the best game elements of action role-playing games and MMOs so that players can battle hoards of despicable monsters, explore mysterious caverns and complete challenging quests with their friends.
Users can enter into the free-to-play world of Drakensang Online directly in their browser without having to download or install any additional software, with choice of Dragonknight, Spellweaver, or Ranger classes! Key features include:
- Instant Action: Play instantly without download
- Hack & Slay MMO with thousands of players simultaneously
- Nine million registered players worldwide
- Three archetypes: Spellweaver, Dragonknight and Ranger
- Weekly content updates
- Three talent trees with approx. 100 talents to choose from
- Hundreds of hours of gameplay: crafting, pets, several PVP modes, more than 30 active skills and much, much more…
Be sure to start the battle over at http://www.drakensang.com/!