Trendy Entertainment has announced that the latest hero class is now available for Dungeon Defenders on PC and Mac! The Summoner's specialty is unit management: Instead of placing defenses, he instead calls upon his own personal army to protect the Crystals! These minions are controllabile via the Overlord Mode from a top-down RTS-style perspective. He also has two pets!
• Play Dungeon Defenders like an RTS, summoning and controlling your own minions
• Use Overlord Mode to supervise your army from a top-down perspective
• Issue a variety of commands to control your troops-
• Equip two pets simultaneously
• Levitate for up to 15 seconds
• Phase Shift: Move your ghostly avatar around the physical realm while remaining immaterial and unseen by enemies.
• Flash Heal: Cast a spell which instantly heals all allied units and defenses within a radius.
The Summoner is available on Steam for $3.99! Everything you want to know about Dungeon Defenders can be found at their official site, http://www.DungeonDefenders.com.