More Fanfest coverage is now available at http://www.dust514.org/, including coverage of a panel about battlefield roles for DUST 514 with CCP team members Eino and Atli, as well as a gallery of ten exclusive screenshots!
● For a typical FPS gamer DUST roles are very different than traditional FPS game where you have pre-defined classes
● DUST 514 players can decide what they want to do in the game
● Skills will be expanding as game moves forward
● You are given some initial skills to train and basic "Militia" fit (gear), and you pretty much work from that
● Once you start playing the game you can discover how you can go forward - deciding if you want to be in MCC, Squad Leader, Sniper, Vehicle Operations etc...
● Once you train more skills you will be able to react to different situations faster during the battle
● Initial dropsuit consists of Assault Dropsuit, Assault Rifle and Locus Grenade. Afterwards he can add Scrambler Pistol, Nanohive and Shield Recharger should he choose. Then again you add different things and choose different dropsuit like Scout - with Shotgun, Kinetic Catalyzer (speed enhancer), Drop Uplink (mobile spawn point) etc.