Port Royale 3 had some new features to show off at E3, their main draw being the brand new multiplayer system! The first time in the Port Royale series that players are not alone in the beautiful Caribbean seas, multiplayer will allow up to four players to LAN or connect over the internet. Develop a successful trading company, lead ships into naval battles, and force opponents to the depths! Key game features:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A competitive Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
The game is already out on Steam, but is coming soon to Xbox 360 and PS3. For comprehensive E3 2012 coverage, continue to check out Curse's E3 news center - we'll be here all week!